Clubplanet Nightlife Community

??? M3 vs. WMC ???

b-side

Headerpromo.jpg

Looks like someone's jumping the gun and planning a hostile takeover ;)

Rumors also have that mister "Global Club Legend" senor LP has something up his sleeve too...

Although it is a little early for WMC speculation in normal miami terms I sort of glad this is happening so early; hopefully bigger and better things happen, & in a more logical manner ;)

And the fun begins 8)

Wow. Someone's got some inside info fo' sho'...

M3 List has always been tops...they're very accurate about their info.

Cant wait for WMC '06 already!! :bounce:

I'm just hoping there will be a Shipwrecked again this year. It will probably be the only party I attend. If not, then I'll just go to the Om party. :D

with Space's emphasis on reggeaton and hip-hop and making many nights 18+ just because it's trance\progressive, I predict this club is going to implode big time

I've been going to this club since the old days and they have always been packed, but I guess it wasn't enough

every club in miami has a hip-hop night....

trance is dead in miami cuz no-1 wants to drink alcohol at a club ..all they do is drop sum pills and drink redbull and water.

check the bar on a regular night at space vs. a trance night.. which makes more money.?...its been said on here before.

space implode???? nah ill believe it when i see it.

the only club i see competing with space is metropolis. i think its kool that they are bringin in trance dj's...shit its nice to see trance again in miami, but are people goin to pay 25-30 at the door when they can go to nocturnal or space for free???

just my pennies

• 2 weeks later...