Music Forum: October Tracks

D.Schwartz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell is Octorber?

and we are still in September.

its a mispelling, i just posted like 2 seconds ago and ur already being a smart ass... you just dont quit man its scary.... im gonna look into a psychaitrist for ya buddy, dont worry we'll get u some help

p.s this is the last post i am replying to u. its really over im not getting into this again so post all u want, u wont get another post out of me

wonderful to see this board at its best!! Nice i love the elementary school atmosphere!! oh by the way i love all those new october tracks everyone has posted!! awsome!!

Freeform Five - No More Conversations (Mylo Mix)

now where is your contribution?? in fact ive never seen you post about any songs..

Freeform Five - No More Conversations (Mylo Mix)

now where is your contribution?? in fact ive never seen you post about any songs..

NIce!!

you are right! i have yet to post about any songs.. because the source that i use does not get all the new hits all of you get from i dont know were... i wish i did.. i have started threads about finding tracks and ppl dont like to share there knowledge...

i have a ton of stuff which i am sure all of you already have.. i try to use this forum for my help and lack of knowledge within in this music sceene. alot of you have contacts which the normal joe does not... hey feel free to help me out any time... you are very sarcastic at times but i respect your knowledge of the sceene..

i will continue for the search of new music always and hope one day to help one of you out!! and thats all i have to say about that!!

NIce!!

you are right! i have yet to post about any songs.. because the source that i use does not get all the new hits all of you get from i dont know were... i wish i did.. i have started threads about finding tracks and ppl dont like to share there knowledge...

i have a ton of stuff which i am sure all of you already have.. i try to use this forum for my help and lack of knowledge within in this music sceene. alot of you have contacts which the normal joe does not... hey feel free to help me out any time... you are very sarcastic at times but i respect your knowledge of the sceene..

i will continue for the search of new music always and hope one day to help one of you out!! and thats all i have to say about that!!

so if this is case..you should disregard your first reply..

beggars cant be choosers

so if this is case..you should disregard your first reply..

beggars cant be choosers

LOLOLOL!!!!

UM no because i was stating how a "MUSIC THREAD"!! got turned a consistant bitch off amongst two ppl... a couple off you need to duke it out and stop being aim tough guys!! and i am def. no begger!! i said contining to learn more about the music!! is what i thought it was about on this forum but as this thread will continue to show the most mature aspect of the forum!!

and i showed respect to you and i expect it in return..

LOLOLOL!!!!

UM no because i was stating how a "MUSIC THREAD"!! got turned a consistant bitch off amongst two ppl... a couple off you need to duke it out and stop being aim tough guys!! and i am def. no begger!! i said contining to learn more about the music!! is what i thought it was about on this forum but as this thread will continue to show the most mature aspect of the forum!!

and i showed respect to you and i expect it in return..

ok relax.. i respect you..

And for Dschwartz!! this guy gets killed on this forum!! i dont get it!! he seems to have good intensions to continue to try to "educate" ppl with music!! and to all of you who have posted new stuff! thank you... because like i said i dont have those good contacts!!

dont let dschwartz fool you.. he is the reason there is so much drama.. the guy loves drama.. thats why he wanted to be mod..he has no real knowledge of music.. he just wanted to mod so that he can cause drama..it helps him get through his boring day

dont let dschwartz fool you.. he is the reason there is so much drama.. the guy loves drama.. thats why he wanted to be mod..he has no real knowledge of music.. he just wanted to mod so that he can cause drama..it helps him get through his boring day

LOL!! wow!!

You hitting anything up tonight!!

nah im kinda semi retired.. too much shit goin on between work, school, wifey

i only go out for special djs now..

where you goin tonight?

i am in the same boat.. but my girl loves boris!! i might be going to crobar!! 50/50 right now!! im def. going to see cox though!!