Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBPLANET SECRET MEMBER ID...

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I think we should all wear a hemp string necklace with a piece of broccoli hanging on it. If we forget to wear our necklaces, we must strike up a conversation with another clubmember and end each sentence with some kind of clicking noise to identify ourselves.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're a riot smile.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Well at least you're all thinking. I smell the wood burning (or is that a blunt?).

Anyway, I was bored and playing on my PC and re-created the ClubPlanet logo turning the C&P into a new symbol.

What do you all think? And what can be done with it?

cp.jpg

Why not have that logo made into a pin that you could wear on your shirt or hat or anything. Just remove it and put it on what ever your wearing that night.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Tiny glitter-ball zipper pulls...

Love the pin idea, have to admit i took this whole idea tongue-in-cheek. But if I had a cool enamelled piin like your redesigned logo..., I'ld wear it, happily.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

How about one of those fabric keychains that you normally would use to wear a badge around your neck at a convention? You could have it hang down out of a pocket or purse with the CP logo up and down it. Sorry I don't know what they are called.

ummm..SECRET MEMBER..why not just come to the meet-ups??? thats an idea...

although the broccoli idea is funny...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I don't think it's sad at all. How many times does a guy see someone on a train with a hat bearing the logo of his favorite sports team and strike up a conversation about the game last night.

It really just shows an interest of yours and as stated earlier, you never know who you might be sitting next to. I love it when people I don't know come up to me at a meet up and say "Hey are you cathyo" or when I see people just walking around the club saying ClubNYC. It's like meeting long lost friends. Call it childish or whatever you want but we as humans like to hang in little groups and feel a part of something.

I would definitely have mine out there. I've liked everyone I have met here, why wouldn't I want to meet more??

BTW, I think the keychain/zipperpull thing would be the way to go smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~