Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone please help me

jimk29

http://motors.listings.ebay.com/Volkswagen_Beetle-Pre-1998_W0QQfclZ3QQfromZR11QQsacatZ6019QQsocmdZListingItemList

The best way to gauge anything is by what the market is offering for the product. I guess this would be a good place to start. Good luck Jim :aright:

Nah, I had it appraised, I know what I could sell it for, but the insurance company said they will insure it for the book value only. Which I don't know.

I've had this car in storage for 5 years because I lived in the city, now that I moved I want to drive this shit and it's turning out to be a pain in the balls to get it back on the road.

Nah, I had it appraised, I know what I could sell it for, but the insurance company said they will insure it for the book value only. Which I don't know.

I've had this car in storage for 5 years because I lived in the city, now that I moved I want to drive this shit and it's turning out to be a pain in the balls to get it back on the road.

What insurance company do you work with, because I didn't care in the first place.

i know a dominican in the heights who will give you an 8 ball and a ride home ..

Jim.. idgi... I thought when you had an antique car and it was apraised by someone who is liscensed to do that type of shiz and works with ins. companies that the value of the car would go by what it was appraised at...?

im gonna go ask some old dude at my work that has a 68 stang in mint cond

brb (that means be right back... i invented this)

so jim I just talked to the old dude at my work and he said you cant go thru a normal ins. company. find an antique ins. company and they will insure it at a cheap price with good coverage and youll have some limited mileage deal or some shit... like it cant be your primary vehicle thats used every day. good luck.