Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn DAVE: THE SITE NEEDS A NEW MESSAGEBOARD....

Especially designed for Amalkav, Rachel1997 and Mysteriousss. I don't know about everyone else, but I come on this board everyday to read about clubs, music and other related topics. I have no concern with these 3 individuals and their everyday life occurences. They are probably the reason why so many people have had problems getting onto the site. Their posts back and forth to one another must make up about 85% of the posts on this board and it's nothing but meaningless crap! There has been references to cell phones and other means of communication between these three people, I really don't understand why they don't use it and feel the need to share their business with EVERYONE. Please...Dedicate a special messageboard for the three of them and those who chose to read their soap opera bullshit can also access them through that board.

OH...IMO (of course) ...Just a Suggestion!

Thanks!

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Well...you dont have to worry about hearing me talk about any more SF meetings and plans because if you saw my last post you would know that I am no longer going there. But, if you see Rachel and Amalkav (I wish she'd change her fuckin name already) tell them to call me on my cell or I'll page them or they can IM on AIM or even Yahoo which I just set up...it is Mysterioussssssssssssssssssssss make sure to count the s's properly or I will not get it and then I will have to tell them 7 other ways to contact me to tell me what color the sky is and maybe Rachel will be able to deliver my horoscope straight to my cell phone...that actually gets annoying...when my daily horoscope doensnt include SF but now thats a good thing. I used to cwm38.gif JP but now I will cwm8.gif on that place.