Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your Access To The Underground

soturecords

www.SoundsOfTheUnderground.com

After 3 months of being dormant, we are happy to announce that the SOTU site has recently been updated for your audio enjoyment.

SOTU Records has come to represent what we feel electronic dance music (EDM) is, and where electronic dance music should be in the near future. Specializing in genres such as Progressive House, and Progressive Breaks, our intention is to be your leading source for new releases, rare bootlegs, and hard to find promos. "SOTU Records" has also been set up to help others familiarize themselves with the SOTU Sounds and the Underground Dance Music Movement.

The "Sounds Of The Underground" website is currently set up to promote OBBY and Joey Andron's current top vinyl picks and mixed CD's and many of the underground local DJ's and producers that have caught our attention. Miami and the rest of the World's undiscovered talents and best-kept secrets are limited yet still accessible. Another goals of ours is to establish a forum where electronic music purists and club goers from all walks of life can come to share ideas, express opinions, and gain knowledge with others who share similar interests in our underground.

Finally, our main objective is to supply an innovative sound, a very unique sound, an intelligent sound. The type of sound that when listened to produces emotions one never thought existed. Here at SOTU Records we have discovered the formula for such a sound, that type of sound can only be described as one thing and one thing

only…..........

SOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND

Full Tracks Recently Added

1. Brahma - We Awoke (Jacob Todd Remix)

2. Depeche Mode - Precious (Sasha's Spooky Mix)

3. Hernan Cattaneo - Warsaw (Big Bass Mix)

4. Kasey Taylor - Trapped (Chris Micali Remix)

5. Coldplay - X & Y (Bootleg Break Mix)

6. Tonepushers - Daydreamer (Chris Fortier Remix)

7. Datguy - And Another One

8. Lovesky - Runaway (Chris Fortier Remix)

9. Momu - Aduro (Clubbervision Remix)

10. Terry Grant - I'll Kill You (John Debo Mix)

11. 4 Mal - Twilight (Intro Mix)

12. 4 Mal - Twilight (Original Mix)

13. Santiago Nino - Believe (Max Graham Mix)

14. PMT - Afro Lava Lamp (Original Mix)

15. Quadsquad - Reach (Breaks Mix)

16. Dominic Plaza - Sounds Rushing (Original Mix)

17. Nikola Gala - Dark Side Of The East (Parham Mix)

18. Fields - Rush Hour (Fretwell Mix)

19. Panopticon - Revealing The Door (Original Mix)

20. Girl Nobody - Why Am I Alone (Wrecked Angle Mix)

DJ Mixes Recently Added

1. Madoka - Live on Madokanet NYC

3. Phil K - Balance 004 CD1 (Progressive Break Mix)

4. Phil K - Balance 004 CD2 (Progressive House Mix)

5. Chris Fortier - Audio Tour

5. John Digweed & Hernan Cattaneo (Feb 2005)

6. Shiloh - June 2005 Mix (June 2005)

7. G-Pal - October (Sept 2004)

8. R-FRESH - Nu Muzak (Oct 2004)

9. Jody Wisternoff - Palms Hotel Miami WMC 2005

10. Andrew K - Global DJ Broadcast May 2004

11. Rouzbeh Delavari - Exposure 90 min Mix

12. G-Pal - October 2004 Mix

13. R-FRESH - Nu Muzak October 2004 Mix

14. Jody Wisternoff - Palms Hotel Miami WMC 2004 Mix

15. Andrew K - Global DJ Broadcast May 2004 Mix

16. Petter Nordkvist - September 2003 Mix

17. Grayarea - Global DJ Broadcast May 2003 Mix

18. Hybrid - Worlds Greatest DJs 2004 Mix

19. Thomas Penton - Big Mix

20. Digital Witchcraft - Proton Radio Mix

DJ's/Producers interested in promoting their mixes/productions on the SOTU site can send their request to: promos@soturecords.com

Report bugs here:

info@soturecords.com

Still have a bunch of new wax that I have yet to convert to MP3 for the site but will do so soon.

I have to give mad props to our local "DatGuy" (Tony) for his impressive production "And Another One" located in the "music" section of the SOTU site.

Absolutely Brilliant !!!!!!!!

:dj:

hey i'm not trying to piss in anyone's cornflakes here, but obby, do you have permission from the labels/artists/producers/COPYRIGHT HOLDERS of those tunes to give them away online? what about the Dj sets that are commercial releases like Balance 004 and Audio Tour? if you have permission from chris to give away product he has for sale on the fade records website, i will be very surprised. or maybe tom from EQ down under would rather you give away his product than he sell it?

some of us support families (as opposed to drugs habits) with EDM. if you guys want to support the underground, then you need to support those who give it it's life and vision. i don't know, maybe post a snippett and a link to where these pieces can be purchased. that would be of greater value to convince people that you are actually trying to promote "the underground" and not just promote yourselves.

i have never said anything about this stuff before because from what i can tell, other than this nonsense, you guys are pretty cool guys. but listen... you cannot just give away other people's music. it is illegal and unethical. and wrong. and not too smart.

if i am wrong, please correct me.

thx

noel

Correction!

We both share the same concern Noel which is why my site was built with FLASH technology. Feel free to browse the site and "try" to right click and save any of the tracks or any of the mixes in the "music" section. The site was built for sampling ONLY. The only html portion of the site is the "download" section. The mixes in this section can indeed be downloaded but rest assure they have been approved by the DJ/Producers themselves.

I find it a little strange that you would state that I am trying to promote myself when in reality my main goal has always been to familiarize others with our underground. If I was trying to promote myself I would have dedicated the "download" section for all MY personal mixes. If I wanted to promote myself I wouldn't have even put the names of the artist nor the titles. If you browse the site in full you would see that is not the case.

It's amazing how much support I get from many of the artist I post on my site. Many e-mails thanking me for the support and recognition. Such e-mails are what keeps the SOTU site going. All in hope for the signed productions to be heard and for the unsigned to be recognized and eventually signed.

We share the same concern Noel so all good! Many here already know how I feel about illegal downloading. Hence my support for vinyl!

All about the wax !

Enjoy the sounds everyone!

fair play then. but it used to be downloadable tunes, right? i apologize for my assumption, then, based on the history. good to see you we are on the same page.

and, listen, i mean no insult; i wasn't saying that you are just trying to just promote yr self, just commenting on possible appearances.

if you have approval from all the artists, then good for you. i stand happily corrected. =)

best

noel