Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Posh Ultra Lounge Garden City

Hello over there from Finland,

I am on a trip next week, staying for two nights in the Garden City Hotel (next wednesday and thursday) - now I heard that there is that Nihgt Club next to the hotel; is it a cool place to go? Please give me some hints, if I should pack a suit, tie or whatever in my luggage. What kind of people are hanging around there? Or any good ideas, where to go in the neighborhood?

Thx in advance from Finland,

Janne

OK, thats a good start...I think I will have to go there. especially, because I dont have to drive anywhere and no business next day, except catching the plane back to the old continent....

One more question - when does the show start in the Posh? Is it worth going there before 11 pm?

Cheers from Finland - sipping on my vodka...

janne

...very cool...that sounds really nice. I am about to hit the road - or better the sky in a minute; I think I dont have to worry about my NY days. I am a little bit more worried about my first stop Albuquerque...what is expecting me there? Old Western Bars with John Wayne- and Ronnie Reagan-style pals waiting for Gina Lollobridgida or Marylin Monroe?

Puh...that might get tough...

Thanks anyway for the replies so far. Maybe I will receive some more. It´s a quite fun Forum over here!

Cheers, janne

Ok.....now I arrived in NY icon14.gif; Albuquerque was *%"¤ icon13.gif - from evening-event pov. Only working like an animal, no good evening program at all. The food kicked ass, though....but now I am here, next to the POSH thing and let´s see what will happen.

I am quite excited to see, if going out in a potentially good club in Long Island really kicks ass icon6.gif - or if it´s just lame icon15.gif. This evening I grabbed a beer in the REIN BAR *thanks for the hint* and I was sitting next to a german father trying to educate his son (father approx. 45, son approx. 18 years old) and waht I heard from their table S-U-C-K-E-D icon8.gif! The father was talking really bad racist-stuff about turkish people, black people ...OMG, if this is the average opinion of a german 45y old guy. I almost stood up and told him my opinion about his NAZI bullshit. Poor son.

Anyway. I will dream about some lovely ladies in POSH, maybe I will meet them in dreamland soon icon6.gif.

ALoha, Janne

...wow, this icon drag´n´drop is cool...