Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DESTRCUTION-> RESPECT MY AUTHORITAAAAY!

drlogic

Word to the wise.

Anyone who's been on these threads for a while now should have come across the posts from DESTRUCTION.

A person who only knows how call people names and repeatedly wish for their death/s.

This person has flipped his lid.

After expressing his wish I join my dead cousin who died last June in Iraq he's now taken it upon himself to report me to the "AUTHORITAAAYS" for warning him that he better pray we never meet.

Just thought ya'll might wanna know even more about this waste of sperm known as DESTRUCTION!

:box:

THIS WAS THE POST:

Quote:

Originally Posted by destruction

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Thomas Jefferson

You threaten me yet I'm the "stupid fuck" for exercising my first amendment rights.

Real patriots don't threaten people. Patriots report them to authorities. You've made it. You've been reported. I printed post #8 and have given it to authorities. Pray they don't knock on your door equipped with a yoyo (warrant).

I printed that post and attached it here. Don't even try to hide your threat by editing it. Too late.

You're all done. You have met your "destruction".

Pathetic....Mind boggling! You have to be mongolic!

Print it, write it down, take a picture, I don't give fuck!!!!! Your dumb ass doesn't even realize how many times you've wished death on people who you don't agree w/ on these threads.

You're retarded bro! The tone in your last post actually comes across as if you've accomplished something? You're living in a bubble, puta!

Maybe I didn't make myself clear: After your personal attack on my dead cousin who was killed in Camp Anaconda, Iraq by an RPG I officially warned you...PRAY WE NEVER MEET! PRAY OUR PATHS DON'T CROSS! I don't know if you were raised by monkeys or never had enough love but what you definitley don't have is common sense and respect for the dead. I'll gladly offering my services to help you understand what your parents failed to teach you.

Again, pray that you can keep hiding behind this message board.

Word to the wise.

Anyone who's been on these threads for a while now should have come across the posts from DESTRUCTION.

A person who only knows how call people names and repeatedly wish for their death/s.

This person has flipped his lid.

After expressing his wish I join my dead cousin who died last June in Iraq he's now taken it upon himself to report me to the "AUTHORITAAAYS" for warning him that he better pray we never meet.

Just thought ya'll might wanna know even more about this waste of sperm known as DESTRUCTION!

:box:

THIS WAS THE POST:

Quote:

Originally Posted by destruction

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism." -Thomas Jefferson

You threaten me yet I'm the "stupid fuck" for exercising my first amendment rights.

Real patriots don't threaten people. Patriots report them to authorities. You've made it. You've been reported. I printed post #8 and have given it to authorities. Pray they don't knock on your door equipped with a yoyo (warrant).

I printed that post and attached it here. Don't even try to hide your threat by editing it. Too late.

Pathetic....Mind boggling! You have to be mongolic!

Print it, write it down, take a picture, I don't give fuck!!!!! Your dumb ass doesn't even realize how many times you've wished death on people who you don't agree w/ on these threads.

You're retarded bro! The tone in your last post actually comes across as if you've accomplished something? You're living in a bubble, puta!

Maybe I didn't make myself clear: After your personal attack on my dead cousin who was killed in Camp Anaconda, Iraq by an RPG I officially warned you...PRAY WE NEVER MEET! PRAY OUR PATHS DON'T CROSS! I don't know if you were raised by monkeys or never had enough love but what you definitley don't have is common sense and respect for the dead. I'll gladly offering my services to help you understand what your parents failed to teach you.

Again, pray that you can keep hiding behind this message board.

wish we could deport him to North Korea

wish we could deport him to North Korea

Careful, he might report you to the PLEASURE POLICE.....lol

You wanna see the epitome of a pussybitch loser?

Destruction quote: "You've been reported. I printed post #8 and have given it to authorities. Pray they don't knock on your door equipped with a yoyo (warrant). I printed that post and attached it here. Don't even try to hide your threat by editing it. Too late.

:rofl:

:finger::moon::bootysha:

:punch:

:bigfinge:

Let me pull a destruction here:

what he really meant to say:

Holy shit, this guy is serious. Do I delete my post? Do I apologize (poop fart piss poop fart piss). Can mommy help me? Can daddy help me? Maybe I should go to the police?

Sissy!

N. Korea?

How about a church? He might just spontaneously combust.

I'm convinced now more than ever that this person(aka:discombobulation) is not right in the head. Definitely crossed cables. He's on his own. Not even the handful of folks that "sort of "agree w/ him, but aren't as extreme, defend the freak.

It really is amazing to watch this freak render himself irrelevant w/out having the slightest clue that the only "destruction" is his own. Now that I think of it, that is a perfect name for him, destruction. After this show he's putting on, he might wanna add the word "self" to his screen name.

Nice work fruitcake! Don't forget to put on your pointy, tin foil hat.

:getdown:

• 2 weeks later...