Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blackthorn/Studio 9

Well last night was their Willy Wonka party and Kim Sozzi was supposed to perform, but due to the rain she didn't show up. We had a huge list going and they said they really couldn't do too much b/c they had to pay her,etc....but she never came and we were there until like 2 something. I only found this out at the end when they started calling names for the raffle b/c I picked it up for my friend who won. I asked the guy b/c I too wanted to leave, but see her and he said she called and said she couldn't come but will come within the next two weeks.

Well last night was their Willy Wonka party and Kim Sozzi was supposed to perform, but due to the rain she didn't show up. We had a huge list going and they said they really couldn't do too much b/c they had to pay her,etc....but she never came and we were there until like 2 something. I only found this out at the end when they started calling names for the raffle b/c I picked it up for my friend who won. I asked the guy b/c I too wanted to leave, but see her and he said she called and said she couldn't come but will come within the next two weeks.

shit happens.....

I went also, and landed up leaving around 12:30, I did not feel any vive in the place, and I didn't think the DJ was all that great, hopefully my name was not called though. Also 5 dollars a beer is alot, but I am sure that the big clubs in Jersey probably charge the same. As for the parking 5 dollars is a bit to much to park your own car. I am planning on going back on the 22nd for Denny Testtos.

I went also, and landed up leaving around 12:30, I did not feel any vive in the place, and I didn't think the DJ was all that great, hopefully my name was not called though. Also 5 dollars a beer is alot, but I am sure that the big clubs in Jersey probably charge the same. As for the parking 5 dollars is a bit to much to park your own car. I am planning on going back on the 22nd for Denny Testtos.

Hit it up on a Thursday bro, $1 drinks till 10pm $2 drinks till 11pm $3 drinks till 12am. $2 coor lite all night. Plus, we were shouting out $2 shot specials all night. I think they're still doing no cover till 11pm, Not sure.

Well last night was their Willy Wonka party and Kim Sozzi was supposed to perform, but due to the rain she didn't show up. We had a huge list going and they said they really couldn't do too much b/c they had to pay her,etc....but she never came and we were there until like 2 something. .

FYI....you were lied to

just got off the phone with a close friend of hers and told me that Studio 9 themselves cancelled her gig before the 8pm

pretty shitty thing to do esp since you were lied to and they didn't honor a guest list

FYI....you were lied to

just got off the phone with a close friend of hers and told me that Studio 9 themselves cancelled her gig before the 8pm

pretty shitty thing to do esp since you were lied to and they didn't honor a guest list

Really....hmm....that makes me wonder b/c I was told that Kim called him to reschedule b/c of the bad weather. If in fact they did cancel her, it was probably b/c the club wasn't packed to the extent where you can't move. Whatever the case is, I was there for my mans' brothers' b-day. But interesting detail, nontheless....

Really....hmm....that makes me wonder b/c I was told that Kim called him to reschedule b/c of the bad weather. If in fact they did cancel her, it was probably b/c the club wasn't packed to the extent where you can't move. Whatever the case is, I was there for my mans' brothers' b-day. But interesting detail, nontheless....

How was it crys? wish I could have gone but i was working :mad:

It wasn't too bad...the outcome for his party was good, but overall stayed too late being that I wanted to see Kim Sozzi. Your ass needs to be coming out more with me, I don't know what kind of friend you claim to be to me, if you never come out ---- DAMN FOOL YOU ARE!!!! J/k your my buddy! YAY!

Jim I get your point, and BTW do you like Studio 9?

It wasn't too bad...the outcome for his party was good, but overall stayed too late being that I wanted to see Kim Sozzi. Your ass needs to be coming out more with me, I don't know what kind of friend you claim to be to me, if you never come out ---- DAMN FOOL YOU ARE!!!! J/k your my buddy! YAY!

i'm sorry:kiss2: the weekends are tough for me now cause i work!!!!!

I comp. you for your b-day and you are complaining about $5 bucks......

n miss chuz & ceballos????????? are u sure u wanna do that ?

I comp. you for your b-day and you are complaining about $5 bucks......

Yes, I know and I apprectiate yet that very much, you have nothing to do with setting the price of the drinks/parking, just an opinion I am stating. Does not mean I will not come back at all, as I am planning coming in on the 22nd for Denny. But, if I went somewhere and paid 5 dollars a beer, everytime I went out, I would be broke.

Talk to you later.

n miss chuz & ceballos????????? are u sure u wanna do that ?

Well, I don't get to enjoy Denny all that much, plus you can call me crazy, but i am not up to par with all of these int'l DJ's etc. But, I am planning on going for Roger Sanchez.