Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FINALLY: HipHop, that 1) you can understand 2) that has a message 3) doesn't kill off

spitboxers

...too many members of congress and the presidential cabinet..

4) that entertains as well as inspires!

POSITIVE MUSIC! EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT!

Everyone in the tri-state area is about convinced.

Spitboxers Entertainment of Las Vegas will be the

next big Indie company that makes it big since

TVT Records (Lil Jon and them, with exceptions)

Check out their front runner Theorian

http://www.myspace.com/theorian

and their home site at www.spitboxers.com

They aim to please. No excessive vulgary, no sexual themes,

none of the dumb nudity, calling people b**che and n*****s

and all that other stuff that throwing a bunch of asteriks in couldnt

mask it from your sub-concious.

Check us out, drop a comment, let us know what you think

It's nothing but love and we thank you for the support either

way.

Spitboxers Entertainment

Thanks ClubPlanet!

...too many members of congress and the presidential cabinet..

4) that entertains as well as inspires!

POSITIVE MUSIC! EXCELLENT ENTERTAINMENT!

Everyone in the tri-state area is about convinced.

Spitboxers Entertainment of Las Vegas will be the

next big Indie company that makes it big since

TVT Records (Lil Jon and them, with exceptions)

Check out their front runner Theorian

http://www.myspace.com/theorian

and their home site at www.spitboxers.com

They aim to please. No excessive vulgary, no sexual themes,

none of the dumb nudity, calling people b**che and n*****s

and all that other stuff that throwing a bunch of asteriks in couldnt

mask it from your sub-concious.

Check us out, drop a comment, let us know what you think

It's nothing but love and we thank you for the support either

way.

Spitboxers Entertainment

Thanks ClubPlanet!

when you say Hip Hop what do you mean?

1)are you talking about playing a rap record at a club and saying thats Hip Hop?

2)opr are you including the Four elements.B.boying,graff,Mc's,DJ's Mixing Scratching Live and not Hindin in back of the Club?

Im just asking

Mr frreze

Rock Steady crew

www.concretemasters.net

when you say Hip Hop what do you mean?

1)are you talking about playing a rap record at a club and saying thats Hip Hop?

2)opr are you including the Four elements.B.boying,graff,Mc's,DJ's Mixing Scratching Live and not Hindin in back of the Club?

Im just asking

Mr frreze

Rock Steady crew

www.concretemasters.net

Freeze, you are a complete moron and you can't even spell your own name!

You were completely crushed on the Jersey board. You were called out by every single DJ on that board, and here you are sharing your moronic thoughts on the Vegas board again! If you play a rap record at a club, it IS hip-hop, you idiot. If the track is hip-hop then the dj is playing hip-hop. You don't need to bring spray paint to call it hip-hop. You don't need to have a group of males dancing with each other to call it hip-hop. Some of us like to drink and get laid. Does that mean we can't enjoy hip-hop because we don't spray paint walls and dance with a bunch of boys. Get lost you annoying piece of shit. It's not 1982 anymore.

Freeze, you are a complete moron and you can't even spell your own name!

You were completely crushed on the Jersey board. You were called out by every single DJ on that board, and here you are sharing your moronic thoughts on the Vegas board again! If you play a rap record at a club, it IS hip-hop, you idiot. If the track is hip-hop then the dj is playing hip-hop. You don't need to bring spray paint to call it hip-hop. You don't need to have a group of males dancing with each other to call it hip-hop. Some of us like to drink and get laid. Does that mean we can't enjoy hip-hop because we don't spray paint walls and dance with a bunch of boys. Get lost you annoying piece of shit. It's not 1982 anymore.

Hip Hop started in 1970 not 82 learn some history, oh and did you notice there over a thousand hits on my posts?

ya hip hop is playing a rap record in a club,your such a little girl.

Oh is the widdle baby getting mad again?

its ok just remeber your just an opinion not a fact.

Its what i say that goes.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew.

www.concretemaster.net

Hey look everyone, Mr. Freeze feels he is getting GOOD publicity for Tabu by creating 1000 "supporters" in NJ! Read this thread, it's pretty hysterical. LMAO what a moron...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=283459

No Wrong,not for tabu.

Just letting everyone know that DJ P is the #1 DJ in the world.

and will except any battles agains anyone any time.

Ya please everyone keep reading my posts,cause it shows just how interested you are in evey thing i say.Mr outofthebox wishing you were down,hay this is the most fame you have ever had in your life isnt it?

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew

Please keep posting. No wonder people from your OWN crew laugh about you behind your back. LOL. You are the laughing stock of Vegas with your completely dead party on Sundays - I'm just wondering how many times you need to suck Frankie's cock to keep your night (by the way even he things you are a bonehead LMAO!!)

Please keep posting. No wonder people from your OWN crew laugh about you behind your back. LOL. You are the laughing stock of Vegas with your completely dead party on Sundays - I'm just wondering how many times you need to suck Frankie's cock to keep your night (by the way even he things you are a bonehead LMAO!!)
=marcblemberg]Oh listen to the widdle boy cry Rahhhhh Rahhhhh rahhhhhh.

Ya every Sunday night Tabu is empty.

Buy the way little baby keep on postin,you little sideliner.

Your nothing but a loud widdle baby.

oh is the widdle boy upset again?

come on keep crying Rahhhhh Rahhhhhh Rahhhhh.

Oh frankie doesn't own atbu retard.

the MGM is purely stock holders sucker.

If tabu was dead,my nights would be closed down a long time ago,Its been two years of packed nights of real Funk & Soul,so keep on crying widdle girl.

Mr. freeze

Rock Steady crew

www.concretemasters.net

Hey look everyone, Mr. Freeze feels he is getting GOOD publicity for Tabu by creating 1000 "supporters" in NJ! Read this thread, it's pretty hysterical. LMAO what a moron...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=283459

NO not for tabu.

Im like E.F hunton when i speak people listen.

Rahhhhhhh Rahhhhh Rahhhhh Keep crying widdle babby.

Mr freeze

Rock Steday Crew

You're right people do listen because everyone is amazed by how idiotic your posts are. The entertainment value of your retarted thought process is unsurpassed.

Rahhhhhh Rahhhhh Rahhhhh listen oi the widdle baby every body his still crying.

Its outofthebox the king.

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

alright, dont want to be caught up in your squabbles...but i was in vegas this past weekend...i found out about Tabu from the hip hop board on here...i simply reached out to him and called him when i was out there...he took care of everything and made sure me and my pplz were good...

the party was good...we went clubbing to a few spots, but my boyz really like the music at Tabu...the vibe was good tho, everyone had a good time...now i dont know if it's Sunday or not, but the crowd wasn't really all that...but nevertheless, we was drinking enjoying the music...and we did see Chris Ferguson, hehehehe...

one...

Funny, most of the bar staff from Tabu comes to Body English on Sunday nights and gets a table...and they stay all the way until the lights come on at 4:30...very annoying...but the point is that they've done this for over a year now, so I'm not sure how busy Tabu is for the bulk of their staff going to a different club on Sundays.

Funny, most of the bar staff from Tabu comes to Body English on Sunday nights and gets a table...and they stay all the way until the lights come on at 4:30...very annoying...but the point is that they've done this for over a year now, so I'm not sure how busy Tabu is for the bulk of their staff going to a different club on Sundays.

Oh you got me there,what a great come back.

who cares if they go to body english.

is that suppose to do something to me?should i end my life?

i deal with the real,who ever goes to body english good for them.

have a great time listening to Tabu Ultra Lounges DJ P's Mixes.

Tabu is the only real deal funk & Soul Night.

www.concretemasters.net

Mr Freeze

Rock steady crew