Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jason Ojeda @ Crobar, Sun 10/9 REVIEW

ok... I was there, it was cool cause I didnt pay to get in. I had a nice time and all I wish the crowd was a lil older cause I felt like a old lady. I did enjoy the music. I have to agree the VIP area is Phat!!

I really want to go back on a night that is 21 and over.

bye

Gina~

Ojeda ripped it but too many people there because it was the "cool" thing to do so no vibe at all. Dropped this track "walk with me" Jason kept fkin wit it insane drop. I take it back on my opinion of Ojeda he really is talented. I love when he cuts the bass and it seems the music is shut off then he just brings in a huge tribal kick most of the time this got the crowd going heard some miami tracks like Murk - Doesnt really matter brought back WMC memories....Jason was dropping all types of tribal some good africanism-type stuff....Roger Sanchez - Turn on the music(axwell rmx) I believe rocked that place all in all not bad but 21+ are much better crowd and vibe wise.

In the reed room Vtone and Chris Asta ripped it both flawless all night liked them alot good shit guys.

Vip room well i dont do hip hop

was definitly an interesting party, didnt expect jason to have such good track selection, he was definitly pumping it all night banger after banger, i thought this party was going to be weak and end early, but to my surprise when i was leaving at 6am it was still pumping without any signs of slowing down..

-the crowd was alot younger then regular nights alot of little girls...

-the prop room had something interesting, there was definitly a vibe in there. all the djs in the prop room played good. It was the first time i saw the prop room be that pact. Alot of local talent was playing in there...

i was there, definetly no vibe, cute young girls, thats about it.

ojeda dropped few good tracks but he also fucked up on of his set a lot

very weird crowd, maybe cause it was 18 +.

I def think the prop room djs were much more skill oriantated, i think chris asta and vtone did a good job....better than ojeda i think