Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler @ Spirit, Fri 10/21

He was amazing last time.......Cant wait........The only problem I had last time was that the opening DJ was awful, and Lawler stopped spinnin at 630. I mean come on, got to go longer than that. He did ripp it from start to end though

Sean Miller DOES NOT suck. been to bora bora in Toronto and hes good, hes an opening dj, he is instructed to play opening music until the MAIN EVENT comes on around 1:30. and YES LAWLER usually does not spin more than 5 hours. but i hope that changes around and can go just a tad bit later, but he IS on tour and does have a about 20 gigs in the month of october all over North America. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS! DIRTY FREAK!!!

im goin to lawler next week...Its been 4 months since i've hit up the city....Goin back next Friday...anyone have a lawler track to prepare me?!

Get Lights Out 3 great cd however I don't think this is how he is gonna play at Spirit he didn't play too electro like he did on this new comp. thats out