Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes has a job interview!!!

weyes

i've got a job interview on friday and i'm beyond excited :D ! i need this job: it pays 2 and half times what i make now, has room for advancement, full benefits, is only a few minutes from my house, and more. my references love me, and i plan to charm them silly at the interview. this isn't just a tryout for me, it's a battle for my future, and i'm gonna fight. i think it's gonna be my lucky day, but i'm accepting all luck donations right here on this thread :) .

Good Luck! I've been job hunting for the last month and a half and its finally starting to pay off. I finally got offered something today, and I have a couple of prospects if my new job doesn't pan out. Getting a job out here is tough. Way too many people fighting for the same crap jobs I'm applying to. Again, good luck. Just be yourself and let the real weyes shine through.

thanks, mala and deepfunk :heart: ! i already know this job is mine; i've guessed too many things lately that are just too random. i finally feel like luck is on my side. i actually guessed the exact price of world series tickets in a certain section right on the nose, and that creeped me out enough to give me confidence about this. weird, huh? i've got my outfit all laid out, i know how to get there, have gas in my car, and i'm gonna wake up in time to look pretty :) . woo-hoo!!! great job, here i come :spin2: !!!

and that's great to hear for you, too, mala. who are the lucky peeps who are going to gain you as an employee?

and that's great to hear for you, too, mala. who are the lucky peeps who are going to gain you as an employee?

Working at a restaurant here in West Hollywood. I love the fact that its 3 block away and I can make the walk in under 5 minutes. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with public transportation. I just came back from my first night of work and I love it so far. Great people, great work environment. Just what I needed. So...update! How did the interview go? Sending a thank you card is always a good idea.

Working at a restaurant here in West Hollywood. I love the fact that its 3 block away and I can make the walk in under 5 minutes. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with public transportation. I just came back from my first night of work and I love it so far. Great people, great work environment. Just what I needed. So...update! How did the interview go? Sending a thank you card is always a good idea.
fantastic, mala! that's the way to get some good money, too! all my friends who've waited tables say it pays bank :aright: . just make sure you get some comfortable shoes.

the interview went well. i was surprised to enter a room with a committee of 5, who ended up taking copious notes after the first word of each of my responses. i got up early, though, so i was with it and ready to face 'em. i look forward to returning to office life :D . fingers crossed!!!