Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ's playing Sat, Nov. 5th???!!!?

My best friend is coming back home for a weekend from L.A. and we only have Nov. 5th to party!! Anyone know of any good DJs in town that night?

I know it's a month away but I'm impatient dammit!!

I see Carl Cox, PVD, and a bunch of others playing every weekend except that one...

Our tastes range from Deep Dish & Sander to Meat Katie and Infusion...my friend is actually a DJ first in Vegas now in L.A., but he's from here...we're actually trying to see if Jason Jollins is spinning anywhere as well, Jason used to spin at my friend's house parties back in 1999-2000 at Rutgers U. I think he's friendly with Serge Devant as well.

I've been to Sullivan Room a couple of times and really liked the music there.

Although we don't hate them I'd say we're into PVD, Tiesto, etc. the least (although we do like PVD shows)

Nov 5 is a great night for more pure house music. You have David Morales and Pete Tong at Crobar, Tedd Patterson at Cielo, and Timmy Regisford at Shelter.

My guess is you like harder stuff, but from the things going on that I know of I think you'd like Morales+Tong the most.