Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lawler 2nite

dre4

hoping i can make....anyone going to catch him spin one of his nasty house sets or have most people here completely boycotted space? i've never caught him live but all the sets i have from him are top notch and would love to see him

to each his own of course...but i still can't beleive u think he sucks..why?

its true to each their own and the reason why I dont like Lawler is because the last 3 times I have seen him spin were very dissapointing.

At Space sometime last year for some cd release party

At WMC at Club Spin Lights Out,another night with no energy simply his set wasnt going anywhere at any point in the night,just when everyone thought it was gonna get better he would just bring it back down.

Only descent time I can say I have heard him spin was during Ultra of last year but thats about it.

Also heard that his set at Nikki beach this year for the 4th of July party wasn't all that great.But I really cannot give an opinion on that event cause I did not attend and if I was in Miami that day I wouldve not gone.

Never been a huge fan of Lawler to begin with,but if the music is good I have no problem in saying it.But not only did I believe in the hype of his Lights Out performance during WMC last year he did not come through with it this year and some of his biggest fans I know will admitt it.

But if you like his style its all good.I just write what I feel and think.

Leo

its true to each their own and the reason why I dont like Lawler is because the last 3 times I have seen him spin were very dissapointing.

At WMC at Club Spin Lights Out,another night with no energy simply his set wasnt going anywhere at any point in the night,just when everyone thought it was gonna get better he would just bring it back down.

Only descent time I can say I have heard him spin was during Ultra of last year but thats about it.

Also heard that his set at Nikki beach this year for the 4th of July party wasn't all that great.But I really cannot give an opinion on that event cause I did not attend and if I was in Miami that day I wouldve not gone.

Never been a huge fan of Lawler to begin with,but if the music is good I have no problem in saying it.But not only did I believe in the hype of his Lights Out performance during WMC last year he did not come through with it this year and some of his biggest fans I know will admitt it.

Leo

I think what you're trying to say is That Steve Lawler can be summed up with one smiley...

:jerkoff:

Leo

no doubt....i also heard the same things about nikki beach july 4th and lights out at wmc 2005...but i've also heard that his lights out party at wmc 2004 was one of the best parties ever.....last yr at cavo paradiso in mykonos he had the place rocking, and i don't think there was one person there who could say he sucked....furthermore, many of his live sets from the internet are top notch....sorry to hear about the inconsistencies you've had with him