Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has the longest residency in NYC right now

You have a lot to learn, and now he doesnt play that style. And andres, i havent seen ya at shelter in the longest, wut you talking bout fool? Lol.

sorry grasshopper, i know alot, been to parties like bang the party and other type of parties........... some of the dj's play the most boring music, with no soul or energy........ i may go to ceilo for chus on thursday........

soulful house and deephouse along with other styles of house that timmy plays, doesnt have soul? Chus n ceballos arent soulful their bangin drums all night. And bang the party was a fun party and now EMAN and LOLA do that party tues nights at sapphire where the dancers are unbelieveable.

• 5 months later...

Uhmm to thos eof you who havent been to a shelter party with timmy spinning *not to mention sting International also killss shit* he spins techno at times as well some nice shit that Would surely challenge your dancing skills this goes to any dancer walk in there what do you see? a club full of people danicng non stop with an unmatched vibe more like the vibe at the 718 parties with danny Krivitt. you guys should check those two out.

ps: Andres i dont think timmy gets boring ever man i dont know wher eyou got that from lol he plays new tracks all the time.