Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to LA and need info re. Avalon

JayWalk

Going to be heading to LA (from here in Boston) for Halloween weekend and was thinking about checking out Morillo on the 29th. Any promoters on here that have a list for the night?

Going to be my first time checking out Avalon Hollywood so any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Going to be heading to LA (from here in Boston) for Halloween weekend and was thinking about checking out Morillo on the 29th. Any promoters on here that have a list for the night?

Going to be my first time checking out Avalon Hollywood so any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

<< :type:

PM marcblemberg, I'm pretty sure he can do something for you.

Also, I think you get a discount if you get on the clubplanet guestlist. They are good about hook ups with table bottle service as well. We got 2 comps and 2 discounts for 2 bottles for 6 people at Rabbit in the Moon show. Their peeps are very cool.:aright: