Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Midtown

it was mike.

yeah, it was actually real intersting picking his brain about why his venues work, and others fail.

its all about the location and how people respond to your place. they would be back in AC this year if the jersey state didnt change the property lines for the beaches once again. so alot of south jersey peeps miss out on that. place was beautiful last year. if you layed on a bed you would never know you were in AC. i remember them talkin about the nikkimidtown and how they thought it wouldnt work well. i kept tellin them they will do fine. although yes it is pricey but there clientle that they draw are like celebs, models, and top bussiness people. but they welcome all who wants to enjoy themselves. i have yet to get up to nikkimidtown yet but ill be up there this summer to talk with the executive chef. he got some bangin food.

jack Z

So i went w/my girls elle, jaime, tonia and chked it out this past thurs.

We get there at 6pm and as luck would have it we strike up a convo w/the owner. (i was wondering why all the waitresses kept flirting w/him and rushing to his beckon call) The night begins w/mojito after mojito after mojito...

Started out w/5 mojitos, jager shots, tapas, then champagn came (in retrospect, I prob shouldn’t have mixed the drinks). Then we went to the back room and had a feast– of which included lobster. - the owner "wanted" to make sure we had a good time. :)

The decor was great (NOTHING like the old Vue). All in all, it was a great time and a great crowd - young professionals. I would higly recommend that place…but its pricy. 1 mojito (signature drink)will put u back $15. drinks, decor, people, owner, staff, music etc...all GREAT! the only downside was the price. (We dropped at least a grand$ that night - thank god it was complementary!)

Are the mojitos as good at the NYC location as they are at the one in SoBe?

Are the mojitos as good at the NYC location as they are at the one in SoBe?

all the same ingredients so i dont see why they wouldn't be. as for someone saying if it is closed or not, im pretty sure it is still open. talked to the chef the other day and he is still living in nyc.

Z

• 2 weeks later...