Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bush & FEMA Talked about in the Katrina SOng Titled "SOMEBODY HELP ME"

sinsation25

It's a weird track, miami-bass-like drums, heavy metal guitar riffs and some really weird almost greagorian chant vocal arrangements...that girl can't write nor sing, the whole thing is just crack-house type shit...oh well, who said talent had anything to do with anything, right?...musically, any of my farts sounds better than this shit.

:gas:

Your An Asshole. Despite The Fact That Your Hating. The Lyrics Are Excellent And If You Read Her Bio She Said She Is A Lyricist Stupid Not A Singer Nor Rapper. You Must Be White And Hatin

Listen bitch, you got it right from the start...I am an asshole, everyone here knows that...but aside from being an asshole I'm also a lyricist, a songwriter and a producer...trust me when I say that the song is absolute bullshit...sounds like a rambling drunk.

More clear: the whole effort is pointless because talent is lacking.

Even clearer: If you have no talent writing don't write.

Clearest: If you have no talent singing step away from the michrophone.

About being a racist: I love all races, if you are from Mars and you have a pussy, I will fuck you.

Don't forget: I think the song is bullshit and the artist has no talent, this is an open forum not a charity organization where you come to feel good and get compliments for a work that is not up to quality standards.

Just because is anti-Bush it doesn't mean that it's effectively revolutionary, if it lacks talent...the whole message falls flat.

The lyrics appear to have been writen by a 5 year old.

have a nice day

:)

Listen bitch, you got it right from the start...I am an asshole, everyone here knows that...but aside from being an asshole I'm also a lyricist, a songwriter and a producer...trust me when I say that the song is absolute bullshit...sounds like a rambling drunk.

More clear: the whole effort is pointless because talent is lacking.

Even clearer: If you have no talent writing don't write.

Clearest: If you have no talent singing step away from the michrophone.

About being a racist: I love all races, if you are from Mars and you have a pussy, I will fuck you.

Don't forget: I think the song is bullshit and the artist has no talent, this is an open forum not a charity organization where you come to feel good and get compliments for a work that is not up to quality standards.

Just because is anti-Bush it doesn't mean that it's effectively revolutionary, if it lacks talent...the whole message falls flat.

The lyrics appear to have been writen by a 5 year old.

have a nice day

:)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I got yo bitch...you half of a fuckin man. You act more like the bitch on this board gossiping . Get yo ass a job partna. If you read the young ladies bio it says she is not a rapper or singer. She is a lyricist and the lyrics are excellent. Consequently..if the young ladies lyrics were so terrible then why do she have recording contracts ? Your a lyricist ? Without shit Right ? Stop hating on people. Thats all you do. Get you a woman and chill the hell out. She did something for a good cause whats your cause hommie? To bah everyone on the board...miss me with that shit and everyone else for that matter.

When you have a group of guys on stage all singing at one time calling females bitches and hoes yelling to the top of their voices with lyrics downgrading women. You call the song the bomb right ? But when you have someone that is just expressing their anger not trying to get on your case but thanking yo ass for your help if you did contribute to the katrina disaster you want to bash the girl. You got it twisted boy.

I got yo bitch...you half of a fuckin man. You act more like the bitch on this board gossiping . Get yo ass a job partna. If you read the young ladies bio it says she is not a rapper or singer. She is a lyricist and the lyrics are excellent. Consequently..if the young ladies lyrics were so terrible then why do she have recording contracts ? Your a lyricist ? Without shit Right ? Stop hating on people. Thats all you do. Get you a woman and chill the hell out. She did something for a good cause whats your cause hommie? To bah everyone on the board...miss me with that shit and everyone else for that matter.

ok calm down buddy and go learn some proper english. Judging by the way you talk, you probably don't have a job.

I got yo bitch...you half of a fuckin man. You act more like the bitch on this board gossiping . Get yo ass a job partna. If you read the young ladies bio it says she is not a rapper or singer. She is a lyricist and the lyrics are excellent. Consequently..if the young ladies lyrics were so terrible then why do she have recording contracts ? Your a lyricist ? Without shit Right ? Stop hating on people.

:blank: