MONTREAL tHiS wEeKeNd!!

cookie6

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

burridge at aria

farina was insane

never heard any system that loud in my life, no joke it was 3-4 times louder than night porter played there... farina didnt play one track that didnt have a nasty baseline running through the whole time. no fluffy shit, only bombs. mindblowing.

bass so loud at some points in the night that i had a hard time breathing

burridge was great too but that was just fuking rediculous, never going back to aria... unless they can the hip hop

all set with that shit... its too bad cuz aria is a pretty cool club that books massive dj's (massive as in sick-massive not DJ xl-massive)

beats, bombs, and murders, oh my!

http://montreal.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=qc-murder20051024

super hurting right now

flavaquashy/nymeatheads/snortch did not make it to Aria due to flava taking an unplanned ride on the {k}razy train. i was ripping on him for it untill i reazlied that i couldnt leave aria b/c of rotten gangsta imbeciles killing each other... then i wished i was on that train with him!

however!

aria music was unreal (cre8tor opened/then burridge/then marco G kept it going so people wouldnt panick)

day before at stereo farina, no words to describe. even when he was building shit up, his filler tracks were incredble. you can just imagine what his peaktime was like. because im a huge newbie i also took an unplanned ride on the train latenight. oops why wont my legs work anymore.

sickest music, sikest venues, and 99% of everyone I was with was a supertrooper, especially stymie/cook you 2 r'awesome.

ill fill in blanks as my brain resumes normal activity

~g$

burridge at aria

farina was insane

never heard any system that loud in my life, no joke it was 3-4 times louder than night porter played there... farina didnt play one track that didnt have a nasty baseline running through the whole time. no fluffy shit, only bombs. mindblowing.

bass so loud at some points in the night that i had a hard time breathing

burridge was great too but that was just fuking rediculous, never going back to aria... unless they can the hip hop

all set with that shit... its too bad cuz aria is a pretty cool club that books massive dj's (massive as in sick-massive not DJ xl-massive)

wow, massive. fluffy. bombs. nasty baselines....

you pulled out all the words for this one huh

just wanted you all to know that we ate awfull montreal food all weekend untill the trip home.

we stopped at St-Hubert place (aka Cluckys)

logo_soon.gif

as you can see, he is number one chicken in canada, and has no problem flaunting it to lesser chickens

needless to say the food here was amazing. now you all know where to eat in canadia

montreal was juiced

disco blumpkins everywhere

farina @ stereo was best set ive heard in years.

burridge was awesome, so they say

glad i didnt get stabbed.

had a great time with a sweet crew.

WERD to all of that. Flava, Dillz and Sty-diz basically said it all....

Except when I when I went into the bathroom at Stereo I walked in on some dude blowing another dude on the toilet, pants down around the ankles and all. Those fucks didnt even stop either they just pushed the door closed...FUCKING HOTNESS :puke:

Oh and Foxy your boy Burridge looked WAY better than he did at the conference. He put some meat on his bones, not so scrauny. He was insane at Aria, I can't wait to go see him again.

I will never go back to Aria though, that was TOO scary. Me and Stymie had like 6 dudes behinds talking in spanglish planning ways to kill us. FUCK THAT.

Fucking hip hop is the worst, never going to a club mixed with it again. The best thing Aria could do get rid of the upstairs.

Other than probably the closest to a near death experience I've ever had in my live...the weekend was FANFUCKINGTABULOUS!

oh and dont forget to thank the newest member of our circle

Mr.Coffee_Thermal_carafe_Cofee_maker210.jpg

see i knew you'd love him. lee's the man!

Very similar to his aria set...

Lee Burridge @ Kabal KC 10-15-2005

Http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...R0IRH0FF9AZ4LO

01 Martin H & Sina M Solouk - Sounds Reviving (Original Mix)

02 "This is too hot" (Tiga?)

03 Williams - Picadilly Circuits

04 ID

05 Scape ft. Dempress - Be My Friend (Bini & Martini Dub)

06 Fred Everything & 20 for 7 ft Vanessa Baker - Friday (Trentemoller Remix)

07 Largo & Zero - One Thing (Acid Mix)

08 Matthias Schaffhauser - Coincidance (Trentemoller Remix)

09 ID

10 Thomas Schumacher - Heat It Up

11 D2 ft Dan Diamond - Therapy (Peace Division Remix)

12 ID (Blackstrobe Remix/Production)

13 ID

14 Suicide Sports Club - I Don't Know (King Unique Dub)

15 Serge Santiago - Atto D'Amore (Dub Mix)

16 Oliver Klein - Jeton

17 Cirez D - Knockout

18 Dirk Technic - I Love You

19 ID

20 Blubba Boy - 50000 Watts (Chris Anderson Remix)

21 LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations

22 Cyber Punkers - Sex Machine

23 Wonderland Avenue - White Horse