Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First Date hot spot in NYC ??

y2chez

Could use some help choosing a sweet first date spot for some dinner and drinks.. Any help would be appreciated...

------------------

However I do show some respect to few

This ecstacy has got me standin next to you

Gettin sentimental as fuck, spillin guts to you

We just met, but I think I'm in love with you..... Eminem

AIM: slimchezdy

chez@nyc.com

aright how about this ..i know this plave called perrot , on ave b between 2 & 3 ...

its french food .. lil expensive and u dont get a whole lot of food

but its nice and that how french food is ...

its got this really cool lil bar .. to sit and have a drink .. then there is this table towards the back , like a roound a corner , thats very private .. incredable for a date ... then if things are going well ... u can ether head across teh street to guernica or down the block to plant bar , or a # of other places around there i suggest those 2 ... it'll make u look lie u know the area good ... you'll come off cool and shit .. good luck ! have fun ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

my friend works at this place called tao. its on 58th right off of madison ave. it's a really nice place. the food is asain fusion and they have 2 nice bars. i was there this paqst fri and the place really impressed me. another plus is they have a dj there that places trance and some house. it's def a trendy spot and a little expensive but a great place to go. if u need any more info pm me and i will help you out.

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

Thanks guys... Tossed around the names of these places to some "offline" friends, and they all seem to be awesome recommendations..

------------------

chez@nyc.com

Um, i once went to this spot with my best friend, called pennyfeathers, its right next door to the J&H on bleeker downtown. Very romantic. Very nice service too smile.gif Try the Ziti in vodka sauce.....mmm cwm35.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

y2chez ... does that have anythign to do with the label chez by any chance ??

No connection to the chez label.. Just a nickname... Which reminds me.. I need to check out digitalnoise.com

------------------

chez@nyc.com

Theres a place called Chez Essada on 1st St.

btwn 1st Ave and 2nd Ave or 1st Ave. and Ave. A. A little pricey but your date will be very impressed! Fusion/ Nouvelle cuisine, rose petals all over the floors, bathrooms, tables, stairs and belly dancers on Sat. nite!

Statistically speaking, most first dates don't work out. With this in mind, I usually don't go for the dinner and drinks. I start off at a nice spot for drinks, and if we are really hitting it off, I suggest that we go out for dinner. Why spend time and/or money on something that within 3 minutes you know isn't there? Of course, once you know that you are interested in someone, sky's the limit...

sguid

------------------

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be rolling!