Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hump..hump hump it UP!

cookie6

Subject: Re: Kenneth - Like being in my 20s again

I am a healthy 24 year old male, up to this point never had any problems sexually.

Well, after years of hard work, I got my dream girl - an insatiable crush since my teens.

Unfortunately, the pressure to perform became too much initially for me to bear and I found myself not rising to the occasion as I would have liked or as I have in the past.

On the advice of a friend, I bought Vjjagra online http://www.ligogaf.com and decided to give it a go.

And WOW, incredible. I felt like a little pressure in my face, but all that went to the wayside after I climaxed 4 times throughout the night. She even had her first orgasm ever through intercourse! My anxiety is a thing of the past and I am now back to my old self.

All I needed was Vjjagra to help me tell myself "you can do it." http://www.ligogaf.com

Just remembered we were taking pics , oh no.

Swells bought her those glasses, dont knock em.

no - she bought them and thought they were hot. she might not have been in the right state of mind though, it was about 8am before heading back to plastic sex. just a guess though.

no - she bought them and thought they were hot. she might not have been in the right state of mind though, it was about 8am before heading back to plastic sex. just a guess though.

actually, my sweetheart of a roommate did buy me those HOT white glasses (I had to fish them out of Kares' shirt!), and himself some too. but i was walkin around tangerine, thinking "i look goooooooooooooood". if you have seen the pictures, you know I did not. :laugh:

LOL!! mike bought those?? did he buy everyone's? i love how you didn't know what they looked like until you saw the pictures! haha.

lol...yeah i think mike went with lauren and fern to get sunglasses as i was repeatedly asking for them at tangerine. laurie outfitted about 10 people with sick sunglasses, including steve's SWEET darth vader glasses.