Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIZE ????

Im being very serious with this question..I think of the silliest things during the day..oh my!

OK.here goes!!

What is the average size of a penis??

NOw you might be wondering why IM

asking..well we can get into that another time..lol

Peache5030@aol.com

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Think it's suppose to be something like from the base of the palm to the top of your middle finger.... never really measured... but if you got a ruler I got some free time. wink.gif

//sariman

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Not everyone understands house music. It's a spiritual thing... a vibe thing... a soul thing.

Originally posted by sariman:

Think it's suppose to be something like from the base of the palm to the top of your middle finger.... never really measured... but if you got a ruler I got some free time. wink.gif

//sariman

UMM..FREE TIME..what if its smaller then my hand..( i have the smallest hands of any 23yr you probably have ever seen )

then i would have to tell everyone..BUT thanks for the offer...lol

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I'm trying to find the article again, but the average is around 5.25"-6" - and as with any other statistic, there is margin of error. Though it's safe to say 2" on a grown man is below average, and 9" is above. cwm1.gif

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

I'm trying to find the article again, but the average is around 5.25"-6" - and as with any other statistic, there is margin of error. Though it's safe to say 2" on a grown man is below average, and 9" is above. cwm1.gif

Hehehehehe wink.gif I don't think 2" can QUALIFY as a penis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I wonder why this guy I met a while back - only had a lil willie.. ha ha.. soon as I felt that I never talked to him again, plus other reasons..

and he was 6'4 dammn.

Poor guy... it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean right?

Though having a nice cruiseliner doesn't hurt.

wink.gif

//sariman

------------------

Not everyone understands house music. It's a spiritual thing... a vibe thing... a soul thing.

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I wonder why this guy I met a while back - only had a lil willie.. ha ha.. soon as I felt that I never talked to him again, plus other reasons..

and he was 6'4 dammn.

Rachel- this is my problem!!! lol ..

except he is amazing otherwise...damn..this is horrible..lol

------------------

Originally posted by peache5030:

THATS WHY WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOP!.. SO SIZE DONT HAVE TO MATTER.. THAT MUCH.. LOL HEHEHEHE XOXOXOXOXO GOOD LUCK GIRLIE!

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

F that saying: "It's not the size of the ship..."

If the ship is too small to board, then you'll never get to feel the motion of the ocean!

I'm definately attracted to tall ships...can't help it.

Though I've often wondered about dwarfs/midgets: Does a penis grow with age or with body size? Will a midget have a regular man sized penis or one that fits his body size?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Originally posted by peache5030:

THATS WHY WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOP!.. SO SIZE DONT HAVE TO MATTER.. THAT MUCH.. LOL HEHEHEHE XOXOXOXOXO GOOD LUCK GIRLIE!

let me hit it from the back hun i wont catch a hernia , sauce on your couch now you got seamens furniture .... dog style = g-spot stimulation ... and go for the position that use deeper penitration =) ... we'll discuss more tomorrow when we hang out .. maybe even alil demo =) ... where smy e-mail now i'm gettin excited =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

let me hit it from the back hun i wont catch a hernia , sauce on your couch now you got seamens furniture .... dog style = g-spot stimulation ... and go for the position that use deeper penitration =) ... we'll discuss more tomorrow when we hang out .. maybe even alil demo =) ... where smy e-mail now i'm gettin excited =)

SLOW DOWN THERE KILLA.... lol i'm totally lost now..

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Since we are in full fucking sex talk here, what ways do you like it tagged? Beside the classic doggie, on top and ministry style. I mean I'm always looking for new ways to try.

Nookie Nookie...

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."

Originally posted by flying_high:

What do you guys do??? Get your ruler out and measure every time the need "arises" wink.gif

Anyone have any of that fabric measuring tape... think we have to look at diameter now. wink.gif

biggrin.gif

//sariman

------------------

Originally posted by flying_high:

What do you guys do??? Get your ruler out and measure every time the need "arises" wink.gif

Sometimes the guy just wants to know so he break out the ruler at age 8 or 28 and see how his little rosater is. But some girls really want to measure your manliness. Why I don't know, curiosity or maybe they want to tell their friends you have a 2.76435" pecker, or you have a 15" ganzo bean stock. People just do weird shit... don't you? Are you not peoplez?

(PS. Usually People with big gazno bean stocks don't go around telling you. The people that do usually are a bit lighter then the rest or normal)

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."