Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP @ Pure Question

katiej

Ok. So we have VIP Bottle Service for 19 on Saturday night at Pure. They said that we still need to wait in the line-- which is usually not a line but more like a mob-- which can take a couple hours. We can't get there until 11.30pm because of a concert.

IS THIS RIGHT? I thought with VIP Bottle Service you get right in without cover. Considering we will drop a few grand on bottles when we get in the door.

Seems weird. Any advice anyone? Thanks so much for your help!

There is alotta questions in there.

So here's the 4-1-1 item by item. Also, we did a thread on this once a few months back that some people thought was helpful.

Bottle Service -

Because you have a "general" reservation for bottle service doesnt mean you have

a) free cover AND

B) line pass

Now, when you go through a host, the host's job for a fee is to get you

a) free cover AND

B) line pass AND

c) lower bottle # requirement if possible AND

d) best available table in the place

In the longrun, a party of 19 that could be purchasing several grand of bottles for the night could end up standing in line standing there watching a group of two girls and two guys with a host and no bottle requirement line pass right by you in 15 minutes while you stand on your feet for a longtime outside.

Katie, Pure gets many reservations for bottle service every night that they are open. The way that things work at Pure is that if your party is not at the club by 11:00 p.m., your reservation will get bumped and they will sell your table to another party.

Whenever you reserve bottles, you normally get into the club without paying cover, and without waiting. At Pure, you have to force your way through the VIP pack in order to get in. If you can get a bouncer's attention and notify them that you have thousands of dollars in alcohol reserved, this should get you in a bit faster.

If you would like to change your bottle reservation to another club, we suggest Tao at the Venetian. If you want more info, contact us at mr_vip_lasvegas@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help! Is Tangerine supposed to be big this Saturday night? Maybe I'll switch the reservation.

Have you been to Tangerine before? I would never do tables @ tangerine when its crowded. The first set of tables on ur right when you walk in dont overlook anything, the tables outside are done delicatessan-layout. Unless u really have to sit down, or broke ur foot shooting hoops and cant stand, I wouldnt book a table at Tangerine.

Thanks you guys so much!! I appreciate your help!!

We have decided on a Sky Box at Tao for Saturday night. Hopefully that comes through. This whole thing is so sketchy! Oh well... I'll be having fun no matter what... it's Vegas.

Katie, Pure gets many reservations for bottle service every night that they are open. The way that things work at Pure is that if your party is not at the club by 11:00 p.m., your reservation will get bumped and they will sell your table to another party.

I could understand midnight, but 11 is pretty early to start bumping people.

Vegasguy, 11:00 p.m. is very early to start bumping people, but this is information that we received directly from a VIP host at Pure. They have at least 30 reservations for tables on the waiting list, so bumping one reservation isn't a big deal when they have 30 others to fill it.