Clubplanet Nightlife Community

borriss review

Boris threw down some nasty shiiittt last night and its about time!

been seein this guy for years and he finally got it right last night, maybe the devil came up and gave him a hand...

walked in at 12 and the place was jammin, and kept throwin it down hard all night, bored me at mabey 2 points in the evening but brought it back up...not too crowded, not to hot, sick nasty vibe...and mad props to those who dressed up

Boris threw down some nasty shiiittt last night and its about time!

been seein this guy for years and he finally got it right last night, maybe the devil came up and gave him a hand...

walked in at 12 and the place was jammin, and kept throwin it down hard all night, bored me at mabey 2 points in the evening but brought it back up...not too crowded, not to hot, sick nasty vibe...and mad props to those who dressed up

I couldnt have said it better myself. It was about time. I used to always rip boris how he dj's but last night he finally threw a nice set. Def a lot of fun.

FRIDAY DEC 9TH

BORIS WILL BE RIPPING IT UP AT ALCHEMY IN NEW HAVEN CT. WWW.ALCHEMYNIGHTCLUB.COM

THIS WILL BE THE START OF A BI MONTHLY RESIDENCY FOR BORIS. ALL NEW MAIN ROOM SOUND OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS. THE SOUND ROCKS.

18+ TO PARTY 21 + FOR FREE DRINKS TIL 11:30

THE FRIDAY NIGHT CROWD AT ALCHEMY IS NORMALLY OFF THE HOOK FOR BANGING DANCE TRACKS. BORIS SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE THIS CROWD WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE.

DANCE FRIENDLY SECURITY POLICY WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR THIS EVENT

I really hope they fix the main room dance floor. Last time I was at Alchemy the dance floor was all torn up. Good to see that they are starting to bring in some NYC DJ's into New Haven. Also that sound system needs to be worked on. I can't picture anything sounding good until they boost the system.

Sound is pretty tight now. when it all works its pretty banging, nothing crazy but you can definitely feel it hit you . The new floor may be down by then,if not there are still a few sketchy spots in it, just being honest. The crowd on fridays have been crazy for the past 3 months this event should be off the hook.