Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YAR! My Weekend Review!

vyto

Well I've got some pictures - I figured I should upload them and show them all.

We started out going to a b-day party w/ Kares over in Brighton. Lots of fun and great pre-partying before heading over to Avalon.

CIMG0903.jpg

CIMG0910.jpg

CIMG0913.jpg

CIMG0916.jpg

We then headed over to Avalon for some Porter-House. Everytime I see him he gets better and better. Amazing. It was Raytarded...

CIMG0919.jpg

CIMG0920.jpg

We then headever over to Rise for Mammal and Sanchez - no pictures will be posted from there - but suffice it to say when we headed back to my place this was the final outcome for basically everyone.

CIMG0927.jpg

Anyways - not sure how we woke up but made it over to Virgin for DJ sessions w/ Carl.

CIMG0928.jpg

Which just turned out to be even more messy.

CIMG0934.jpg

To Whiskeys afterwards and then a few more costume parties.

Great weekend all in all...

Yea - trekked it over w/ Buckfantatic and Mahrune... once I heard the hip hop, I quickly jetted the hell out of that scene and left those two jabronis to fend for themselves..

GLAD I WAS TOO DRUNK TO LEAVE MY HOUSE....BEING STUCK IN THE BRIGHTON GHETTO W. THOSE TWO FCKNUTS WOULD HAVE SUCKED...

All I did was ask if anybody new the name of the track, and I get bashed, and im the problem with the board. Please get a life you motherfucker. I would like to bash your head in right now, I have beaten people for a lot less than this. Please dont band me from the board for this, this asshole just really pissed me off. I apolgize to everyone else.