Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all you haters.....JP RIPPED IT!

1998 all over again @ least in my mind but my body knows its 2005. lol

he killed it!

No shit!

I was up on the balcony, i dont know if it was the scoops or the beats, but i was FEELIN that man!

1998 Tunnel Classics Underwear White Theme Foam party all over again IMHO

I heard mixed reviews...... Of course all JP fans will say he was awesome wheter he was good or spun horse shit. Fact is he is not as good as he once was, and probably never will be. I saw the tracklisting, and it seemed like the tracks he played are all fairly old. The Calderone mix of 8 letters which people said he tore apart, every other DJ has been tearing it apart for 4 mons now. And Sun rising up, c'mon you have to agree JP found that one just about 6 mons too late. People were ripping that at the WMC. JP still has great mixing skills, one of the best. He track selection is ok at best. and half the time he sucks. With JP its hit or miss. It just sucks because I dont want to spend 50 bucks to hear him on one of his off nites. Fact is JP is half the DJ he once was. I have seen Boris, Roger Sanchez, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler this past month, And in my opinion, JP cant even come close to them. He is a great DJ, he just does not put the effort into like he once did, and it shows greatly.

I heard mixed reviews...... Of course all JP fans will say he was awesome wheter he was good or spun horse shit. Fact is he is not as good as he once was, and probably never will be. I saw the tracklisting, and it seemed like the tracks he played are all fairly old. The Calderone mix of 8 letters which people said he tore apart, every other DJ has been tearing it apart for 4 mons now. And Sun rising up, c'mon you have to agree JP found that one just about 6 mons too late. People were ripping that at the WMC. JP still has great mixing skills, one of the best. He track selection is ok at best. and half the time he sucks. With JP its hit or miss. It just sucks because I dont want to spend 50 bucks to hear him on one of his off nites. Fact is JP is half the DJ he once was. I have seen Boris, Roger Sanchez, Danny Howells, Steve Lawler this past month, And in my opinion, JP cant even come close to them. He is a great DJ, he just does not put the effort into like he once did, and it shows greatly.

well coming from someone who was never REALLY a JP fan I must say that he completely won me over this time...I felt like I was back in that golden era of house music from 1997-2000. definitely had a twiloish type feel to it. He had me dancing all night. one of my best nights out in the past 3 or 4 years.

so to all of you JP h8ters I think you should give the man another chance. he is 110% back...you won't be disappointed :bounce:

Hey Ray did you fuck anyone up this weekend over Track ID's or what?

No not this weekend, its too bad too, I love to get my aggression out on dumb assholes, I dont know hopefully next weekend I can fuck two people up to make up for this one. But who knows will we see.

Nomemebername, Im glad to hear you say that. I hope the guy is back, He has the ability to be nasty. Maybe ill check out his next party, Ill def take ur word for it. I trust your opinion.

Definitely the best set JP has spun in the past 2 years! read my review in the new york section

I totally agree! Awesome review bro! we should get together for some drinks with some more like minded cp heads before the next jp show.

MY AOL IM is either RACHSAMS or RZDAZZLE

hit me up bro!