Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Nov 4th @ Blue lounge !!! Eric and Jimmy switch it up and ...........

koky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one of those nights when even though the house was far from full, all the right players were at hand. Got there at around 11:30pm and as I walked in I saw Chaz and Rachel chillin' at the couch, Eric was up on decks warmin' thing up...Groove Eric was throwin' trance on the house side, if you ever heard his house-friendly trance then you know what I mean, to be able to keep Philippio entertained without bitchin' about how house is better than trance, there has to be something there, ya see? Rachel and Phil were stirring their martinis while Chaz and I were more in the mood to get a bottle...hmmm...I ended up going the way of Johhny W on the rocks, the bottle thingie never really happened. Cool hangin' out with Koky, Leo, Julia and her friend , good times!!!

:beer:

Obby was a bit hungry, so he had the massive idea to run accross the street to Jerry's Deli and hook up some fried calamari, which we proceeded to devour up on the vip area, those freakin' calamaris were delicious and luckily Jimmy T was right on time with the desert. ;)

Candy was in full form, treating me like I'm 5 years old :laugh: ...going like "I wanna see you dance, I wanna see what's up with that, come on..." so me, all complacient danced like a monkey for Candy...hope you're happy now :)

The cohesive nature of all 3 sets played last nite by Groove Eric, Jimmy T and Obby made me wanna have more people in the room, but as long as I was there to enjoy it I didn't really care...it wasn't until 2:30am or so that the room started filling up a bit...it was definitively a slow nite for the whole beach, even Crobar didn't have that messy line outside...tis the season, still...those who are always out to have a good time not caring for "season" labels and stuff like that, will go the mile for it...in my case I only walked 3 blocks ;)

Nice seeing Justin and birthday girl Amy for a little while, tonite we celebrate...happy b'day Amy! :beer:

great nite, I had a blast...btw, we must've taken 100 pics...hilarious!