Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Sneakers?

it's all about dada but the only ones i can find out here are beyond butt. i don't know why dada doesn't ship their cool ones out here, but such is life; i visit l.a. at least once a year and hook myself up each time i go at their store on melrose. they're the shit...

i LOVE sneakers!! biggrin.gif

i *was* all about adidas . . .

but skechers alllllll the way!!!! i have a 1000 pairs of skechers and i love them all.

my favorite - blue VELCRO skechers!!! smile.gif i love em.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I'm with you dmgreenz...i have the 801's (they're the same colors, black and grey but no green) and they are by far the most comfortable pair of sneakers i own, and they look nice! too bad they stopped making them cwm10.gif

------------------

"i remember thinking i'll go on forever knowing i'll see you again....but i know the touch of you is hard to remember, but like that touch i know no other...and for sure we have danced in the risk of each other, would you like to dance around the world with me?" ~ dmb

Good to see some new balance lovers out there. And, as long as they don't get too schmegged out at the clubs, you can dress them up a bit and wear them to work. And, they are cut wide, so that makes them very comfy. I've always find nikes too slim fitting.

They're good multipurpose sneaks. It just got mine this year - took me three months to find them beacause they are discontinued. I think it was my lucky day.

The new 803's are sporty, but too hardcore with those knobby trail treads.

Originally posted by stargurl:

I'm with you dmgreenz...i have the 801's (they're the same colors, black and grey but no green) and they are by far the most comfortable pair of sneakers i own, and they look nice! too bad they stopped making them cwm10.gif

Whichever company makes shoes with the DMX system in them (Reebok? Nike?) deserves praise...... that stuff actually works. Supports my arches, feels snug and comfy but not confining, and the ones I have are quite purty, too.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Saucony, Brooks - good old skool sneaks. Nikes fall apart too quick, same with Reeboks. Pumas are just damn ugly, so Adidas must be where it's at! (I miss the ol' Stan Smiths. Anyone remember them, all white w/ green stitching on the stripes?)

------------------

LEARN THE RULES SO YOU KNOW HOW TO BREAK THEM PROPERLY.