Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its OFFICIAL : dinner meetup Wed 12/13/00

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turnout is looking excelent people!

I'm recounting the #'s, if there is anyone that said they would, but cant make it now, please just email me saying so, that way I have an accurate #.

Thanks

DJmikeDR@aol.com

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

I think me and my hoe SGBrooklyn (Sinem) & Co. will be coming. The only problem I have is that December 13th is my 29th birthday. I know the family wants to do something for me but I'm going to try to put that off for the weekend.

Hope to see you all there and meet those I haven't met yet!

------------------

Peace,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by dstgeorge2:

I'll be going for sure, gives every body a chance to meet a new-bie! What kinda bar is it?

Dstgeorge2

What's that picture you attached souposed to mean? USUnion-5-001-sm.jpg

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by nyc420:

I'm in...and as always I'll bring the greens cwm27.gif

Steve-

I knew you would come through in the clutch. Im coming staright fromwork and it sounds like you are going to make my day. LOL

Where have you been bro? We definitley got to get in touch soon. If not Ill see ya Wed.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

Steve-

I knew you would come through in the clutch. Im coming staright fromwork and it sounds like you are going to make my day. LOL

Where have you been bro? We definitley got to get in touch soon. If not Ill see ya Wed.

-Andy

oh baby!! LOL

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

What's that picture you attached souposed to mean? USUnion-5-001-sm.jpg

Supposed to mean?? I don't follow you? It's a painting in a series I'm working on Called US UNioN: 91 Idols, the image it self has no meaning forced into it and reverts to the ideals and idols the have be fallen the world. Definition can only be determined by you. Find your own meaning and ride it to glory.

Dan

------------------

"You all laugh at me becasue I'm differant, I laugh at you because your all the same."

Originally posted by rudyguliani:

Do you all have a permit to have this meetup? If not you need to come down here to the Department of Permits and Licenses and stand on line for 5 hours why my city employees take 15 minute breaks every 10 minutes and take 2 hour lunch breaks. And please do not interrupt them while they are talking to each other about cousin Bertha's missing teeth, OK?. I will have Officer O'Malley raid your meetup and confiscate all your 'Candy', OK?.

LMAO smile.gif

Hey there. SGBrooklyn (Sinem) and I will definately be coming and it's my 29th Birthday so we'll partying especially well that evening.

Anyway, I know I'm very new to this board and have only been to 1 party but I invited my ultracool cousin along with her friend to come. They're a lot of fun and have been raving for years.

I hope you all don't mind...and if you do 4Q!!!

P.S. Did I mention how hot my cousin is boys?

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by amalka:

Me and Xmike are definitely comming..

To Apotheosis...please send a special invitation to Bastardino I think a lot of ppl here want to meet him face to face smile.gif

See ya later!

Oh yes yes!!! come please, and all my imposters too! (well only the ones that atleast spell my name right anyway)

cwm4.gif

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!