Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need EVERYON's OPINION!! ON something Very Risky!! im about to do!!!!

jaysea, hehehe ya ever need someone ballzy to come out with ya and dress up with ya lemmie know, i'm totally down.. hahaha i love walking into places and watching peoples mouths flop open! lol i would go to a club in seran wrap just to see people expressions..

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

JAYSEA!!!!!!! if you do it, i will go out with you!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

YAY!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

jaysea hun!! where the fuck have you been? i would be happy to finally meet you, and to see you in your old skool club gear.

hunie, you better work your shit and make me proud! you know your ass is going to look mad fine in that cage on the mainfloor of the tunnel with all your nice shit on...

see you soon.. cwm38.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

SERIOUSLY IF YOU DO IT EVERONE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT I MEAN EVERYONE IF I WHERE YOU ID HIT UP EVERY CLUB EVEN THESE NEW UPSCALE SMALL CLUBS. I THINK YOU WILL GET LOTS OF ATTENTION IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT.

BACK IN 95-97 I WOULD GO SHOPPING IN THE VILLAGE AND USED TO SEE MAD CLUB KIDS WALKIN AROUND TURNING HEADS!

DO IT!

------------------

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Originally posted by jaysea:

OOOOK! Now get this Bitch!!

i was going threw some old boxes and shit, and found my old wigs, PLATFORMS!! and outfits i use to wear when i was a "Club kid"

Thing! lol<> back in like 89-95 UGH!!

Those were the days, anyway!!!

I was thinking about putting on some Staxx's 14" tall!! and working one of my old Out-fits, and going out to a few clubs? What do u think?

I no the whole thing died!

But?

It would be fun to scare some little kids or something? What club do u think it would work at now?

Probaley twilo, or TUNNNel?

i think SF would get a scare?

Hahaha

me

I think you should go for it. I think these clubs need some originality and something out of the norm. Everyone is starting to look the same.

U no what!?

i think i will?

it was like 5 weeks ago, i was at tunnel and i saw this kid, i believe his name was Jay"" and he had on these big Puma platforms and these big pant's and make up was Tasty!

He was kinda Raver ish, but anyone who wear's big shoes! is fucking tight in my opinion, and then! i saw 3 people at butter ball" that were all dressed, up, and a few more at tunnel? Maybe NY need's a club kid return?... the funny thing is, i still talk to all my old ho's> like Astro, Jenny, James st james, Cybercunt, and i even wrote micheal in Jail > No response? Hmm wonder why? LOL

I think i will do it,

i dont no when,

but in the coming month's look out for a tall BITCH, at a club Near you!

Watch, i do this shit, for like 3 weeks and all these kids 18-24 will be doing the same shit, Watch!

i feel something coming on

Hehe

<<<<<<<me>>>>>>

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

OOOOK! Now get this Bitch!!

i was going threw some old boxes and shit, and found my old wigs, PLATFORMS!! and outfits i use to wear when i was a "Club kid"

Thing! lol<> back in like 89-95 UGH!!

Those were the days, anyway!!!

I was thinking about putting on some Staxx's 14" tall!! and working one of my old Out-fits, and going out to a few clubs? What do u think?

I no the whole thing died!

But?

It would be fun to scare some little kids or something? What club do u think it would work at now?

Probaley twilo, or TUNNNel?

i think SF would get a scare?

Hahaha

me

------------------

"kill a kandy kid"

4 FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"do u need some help wit your dick?"

:)

there were some divas on stage at limelight for a while the other night ...

i'd stay away form exit and maybe sf ( but i dunno since i've never been there ) but anywhere else LL, tunnel and even twilo should be fine with that ( the crowd being fine with it i mean) ... anyone that was around about 5 + years wouldnt bat an eye i bet ... i prob wouldnt even notice

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

You HAVE to do that. Especially at Exit if you're looking to scare people. I think it would be accepted more at Twilo or even Factory but for the shock value go to Exit.

Do it do it do it! cwm9.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Originally posted by cathyo:

You HAVE to do that. Especially at Exit if you're looking to scare people. I think it would be accepted more at Twilo or even Factory but for the shock value go to Exit.

actually for shock value.. come out here to longisland.. come to some cheese clubs.. ROFLMAO i could only IMAGINE what that could do to the scene out here.. YOU WOULD BE FAMOUS!....

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

hmmm at exit you might even be putting yourself in danger ... with 14'' shoes on all it takes is one guido / meathead to give ya a lil bump before you go tumbling down ...

there was a post on here by ones i dont remember who saying they were gay and they felt very uncomfortable at exit ...

but i've never been in exit and i'm not gay so i wouldnt know ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I just would like to say that I've never heard of any anti-gay sentiment at Exit! I think the guido's and juice heads have accepted this as a lifestyle they must adapt to in order to take there shirts off in clubs as well! I mean most of those guys are so vein they're on the fence about it all anyway(hahahaha)!If anthony lamont could get away with it at exit, so can you!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!