Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cosmic Gate Review

mdamon7278

WOW, and I mean WOW, first time being at metro and I have to say that place is on its way if it continues to bring in the talent, First off, getting in wasnt a problem, having a good time wasnt a problem, having the old school TA/CP crowd there and jamming to CG was a fuckin blast, dam having the old school people there, brings back memories of edgar at crobar on fri nites, all of the peeps who were recovering from edgar/pvd missed out on a hell of a nite, I leave it at that :)

WOW, and I mean WOW, first time being at metro and I have to say that place is on its way if it continues to bring in the talent, First off, getting in wasnt a problem, having a good time wasnt a problem, having the old school TA/CP crowd there and jamming to CG was a fuckin blast, dam having the old school people there, brings back memories of edgar at crobar on fri nites, all of the peeps who were recovering from edgar/pvd missed out on a hell of a nite, I leave it at that :)

:lol3::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dude STFU.

Cracker ass raver.

;)

it was wonderful to get to hear COSMIC GATE again. unfortunately i haven't gotten to hear them spin since 3 ultra's ago and of course, they didn't disappoint. they came with it from the first song. i like metropolis becuz of the great line up they've been pulling in but damn was it hot. i mean sweltering and then then i had to go thru the other rooms to use the bathrooms - it got 10 degrees hotter. the ladies room situation still need some work. but all in all i had alot of fun. my feet are still aching and i got all of the black tar gunk off of them but had to throw my shoes away. had a great time with all the CPeep's. much love, TW

afterparty? wtf no one told me about this :punch:

Yeah i don't remember seeing you either.

Thank you TW & Mr Lextcy for all the hospitality. The after party was BANGING as usual. Nice set Eric & IVAN.

TIL NEXT METROPOLIS EVENT!!!!

Yeah i don't remember seeing you either.

Thank you TW & Mr Lextcy for all the hospitality. The after party was BANGING as usual. Nice set Eric & IVAN.

TIL NEXT METROPOLIS EVENT!!!!

Oye ven aca, donde cojones andas.....me tienes olvidada:(!!!!

About that all I know is nigga youd bes come out to the Blue party next month;) or IMMA KICK U IN DA NUTZ:balls: :smoke: !!!!

Say hello to Stephanie:)!!!!