Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dateline: To Catch a Predator

xlr8ted

Hansen: So what’s going to be happening if I’m not here? You’re naked. There’s a 14 year old girl. You’re chasing a cat around. You’ve got Cool Whip and you want this girl to do some sex act with the cat and then you’ll have sex with her. Is that accurate?

Lakhan: Yes.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hansen: So what’s going to be happening if I’m not here? You’re naked. There’s a 14 year old girl. You’re chasing a cat around. You’ve got Cool Whip and you want this girl to do some sex act with the cat and then you’ll have sex with her. Is that accurate?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hansen: (reading from chat) ‘You know how to ride’. ‘You like doggie’ and then you ask:

Coulson: (loud) Oh God stop okay. I understand what you’re saying.

Hansen: You ask her, “If you’d delete all those IM’s when you’re done, I’d hate to have your mom get nosy.”

Hansen: It’s her fault.

Green: It’s not her fault at all. I came here for yes, for reasons like that. But if she really didn’t want to sir, I swear to you, I would’ve never tried.

Hansen: But if she was open to the idea.

Green: Yes.

Hansen: You would have sex with a 13-year-old girl.

Green: Probably, yeah. I’m sorry. I know you think it’s bad but that’s what it is. And that would be probably the cleanest best pleasure.

Hansen: The cleanest, best pleasure?

Green: Yes, sir.

Hansen: Is to have sex with a 13-year-old girl.

Green: Yes, sir. Are you her father or something like that?

Hansen: I’ll get to that in a minute

:laugh: Hasen you sly prick