Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mauro Piccato (hope I spelled this right)

ooana

Been hearing that this guy is fantastic. Haven't been able to find any tracks however to hear for myself. Anyone have any they'd be willing to share so I can get a taste before Sat?

Thanks!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

Originally posted by ooana:

Been hearing that this guy is fantastic. Haven't been able to find any tracks however to hear for myself. Anyone have any they'd be willing to share so I can get a taste before Sat?

Thanks!

-Oo

im me

pfloyd4099

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Mauro Picotto, the lizard man, rising itaian superstar, he recently released his latest album- Nukluz pres. Mauro Picotto- the lizard man, also has another album collaboration with his fella Mario Piu--BXR 1 superclub, u gotta check out these albums.

Picotto has that special sound he created that makes him easily identifiable from other djs/ dark, hard trance house beats. I'm big fan of mauro, too bad i won't be in Twilo this saturday, but u gotta check this guy out, he's special, u'll like him, pretty sure about it cwm1.gif

------------------

aim:bimerus

e-mail:bimerus@yahoo.com

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SASHA

Originally posted by vanditmix1:

youve never seen him cause this is his first and ONLY US appearance so i highly suggest you check him out ... its going to be off the hook ... sick evil and dark!!!

Really? I hope it's not his last. Coz everyone is sooo excited about it. I hope he doesn't disappoint us.....

Thanks for the replies guys. Got a few tracks from Rob (PFloyd) last night. Really appreciate it and damn, real good stuff!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."