Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your favorite Jar Story...inspired from a thread from another board : )

hmmmmm they are countless BUT the night at Tempts that diggas and jar and binoy had there circle dance was the highlight of my good times with Jar!!! The chorography of the dance was flawless and the moment ...priceless!!!!

Close second was the night he saw witnessed a certain event at tempts and ran around the entire club at least three times..saying did you see that ....did you see that....LOL....

My favorite Jar Event....

Tempts Closing Party or Opening party I think like 3 yrs ago, DIgga saw him and started to scream at the top of his lungs... FUCK YOU JOE ARMENIO... this usually sent me into a hysterical fit of laughter because the look on his face was always priceless.

I have video footage of this.

Remember when Jar got that girl pregnant and pushed her down the steps? He pissed on her as she layed on the ground w/ her womb splattered on the steps at Deko.. That was a good night..Jar was wasted, then went home and shit in his pillow case and had a pillow fight w/ Roddigga and Riggs... They were huffin pledge and digga pissed the couch.. Jar throws a mean afterhrs..

Remember when Jar got that girl pregnant and pushed her down the steps? He pissed on her as she layed on the ground w/ her womb splattered on the steps at Deko.. That was a good night..Jar was wasted, then went home and shit in his pillow case and had a pillow fight w/ Roddigga and Riggs... They were huffin pledge and digga pissed the couch.. Jar throws a mean afterhrs..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIGS, THATS SOMEONE I HAVENT SEEN IN AGES

you definately do win..

you went to Gypsy tea?

was it good?

This was the opening weekend.... Right after Chus at Deko.

I went with the Boston people who came down and they went home from there.... (Hence why Anthony was asking you if we were friends).

grand opening of sessions @ deko... 2 years ago:

come home to find JOE's car parked illegally in front of my house in front of a fire hydrant.

walk in my house and cannot locate joe (traditionally found on the couch with some of his clothing thrown around the living room & dining room... mind you at this time i still lived with my mother... PS joe has no shame)

walk into my room to find joe skooched up on a rug in my room between my bed and the wall (2x3 space) SNORING... loudly.

screamed at him to get the fuck out of my room, move his car and hit the couch. joe obeys (like a good dog)

i then decide i am hungry... made myself a sandwich and had chips... look in living room and he starts tossing some articles of clothing around and is yelling & cursing at me to feed him.

CLASSIC

:devil:

grand opening of sessions @ deko... 2 years ago:

come home to find JOE's car parked illegally in front of my house in front of a fire hydrant.

walk in my house and cannot locate joe (traditionally found on the couch with some of his clothing thrown around the living room & dining room... mind you at this time i still lived with my mother... PS joe has no shame)

walk into my room to find joe skooched up on a rug in my room between my bed and the wall (2x3 space) SNORING... loudly.

screamed at him to get the fuck out of my room, move his car and hit the couch. joe obeys (like a good dog)

i then decide i am hungry... made myself a sandwich and had chips... look in living room and he starts tossing some articles of clothing around and is yelling & cursing at me to feed him.

CLASSIC

:devil:

Cook me food bitch!