Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free CD :)

Hey people, I have a few of my last mix cd's (10/6/2000) laying around that id like to blow out. If youd like one of my mix cd's for free, just email me your address, first 10 people...Oh the cost is you have to give me some criticism smile.gif

Peace!

-Adam cwm20.gif

Here's the track listing:

1) Grace Jones 'Hurricane'

2) DJ Dan 'Put that record back on'

3) Cevin Fisher 'Love you some more'

4) Ian Wilkie 'Guten Morgen'

5) Halo Varga '

6) Boom! 'Everybody Rock-It'

7) Trevor Rockliffe 'Sound called house'

8) Parks and Wilson 'My Orbit'

9) Luke Slater 'All exhale'

10) Naline & Kane 'Live at the crystal palace'

11) Primitive urges 'vol 2'

------------------

House This! :) www.djadamf.com djadamf@aol.com

Hey Cholo,

they killed gasoline and made it gay with disco in the lounge (No comment!) and transit is latin on fridays now. Im not there anymore but have some more upcoming gigs at transit, and a bunch of other things im working on, possibly gigs at tribeca, shampoo, envy and im working on a residency with maneo.com (brian nagle) somewhere. Check my site for stuff, when they become concrete ill post em there. I have a guest spot on www.1groove.com this saturday sometime between 1am and 6am on the keys to the house show, a web syndicated and local toronto radio station.

We still need to hang out with the philly crew sometime smile.gif

PEace!

-Adam

------------------

Adam, please send me one , mannn i hope i didnt miss the deadline!!! i just never get to check these in time. by the way, when are any of us gonna have a meet up and where are you djing next??? holla back!!

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Email me your addy Safit... im workin on a bunch of stuff... ill let you know, check my web site.. Also, philly people, go check out

www.maneo.com

my good friends promotion company, the best ive seen in philly. He's really workin on some quality parties, not typical philly promotions. Check out his messageboard and say hi smile.gif Were working on a couple possibly big projects right now...

------------------