Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chirs liebing, speedy j, w/ nick ac @ spirit nov. 18th 2005 roll call !!!

jass

whose coming for some dark hard techno this friday in new york city?:

flavorpill pick's spirit as the place to be for some dark hard techno:

Novamute's Speedy J, who cut his teeth on Ritchie Hawtin's Plus 8 label over a decade ago, partners with Chris Liebing as part of his ongoing series of collaborations that fuse DJing and the performance of dark, hard techno. (CJN)

*spell check-CHRIS*

Novamute's Speedy J, who cut his teeth on Ritchie Hawtin's Plus 8 label over a decade ago, partners with Chris Liebing as part of his ongoing series of collaborations that fuse DJing and the performance of dark, hard techno. (CJN)

*spell check-CHRIS*

This real>?

this is for real

attachment.php?attachmentid=41688&stc=1&d=1132088089

attachment.php?attachmentid=41689&stc=1&d=1132088100

hi! it's kat

lol.. i just posted in the 5/14 thread thinking it was this one.

anyway, i might go.. a friend of mine said he has comps for us.. but my boyfriend and i are going to prague soon and i think we should probably be saving money instead of blowing it on liebing. :(

*spell check-CHRIS*

Guys don´t miss it! Liebing is just the god of techno! And the collab with Speedy is just perfect. There is no comparison to them. Always smiling, communicating to the crowd, incredible dexterity on the decks with their powerbooks, running abletone, final scratch etc., and one earbusting track after another. This guys have simply invented techno and mixing. Absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

This guys have simply invented techno and mixing. Absolutely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

if your going to promote your party no doubt, just dont make any redick statements doing so ... invented techno .. think not .. reinvented, possibly some time ago .... bottom line is this .. chris liebing brings TECHNO always and 100% .. a very nice guy and a great artist with insane talents when it comes to mixing techno .. he didnt invent either but has mastered both above and beyond alot of DJ's today... just my 2 cents...

hi! it's kat

(

hey kat:

hope you and bruno can make it-if you do decide to come-don't wear your clogs-i don't want to hear any excuses for not being able to dance your asses off! and if you can't make it-i look forward to reading a post about your trip to prague

if your going to promote your party no doubt, just dont make any redick statements doing so ... invented techno .. think not .. reinvented, possibly some time ago .... bottom line is this .. chris liebing brings TECHNO always and 100% .. a very nice guy and a great artist with insane talents when it comes to mixing techno .. he didnt invent either but has mastered both above and beyond alot of DJ's today... just my 2 cents...

Hey, man! Don´t you get my drift? Of course I know that he isn´t the one who actually invented techno in the first place. I meant it in a figurative way, of course. He´s such a god as a techno dj, that it´s like he´s invented it. And he has such a distinct style, his mixes are that consistent its just incredible!! You get my point? Have you ever had the chance to see him somewhere live? Than you´d perfectly understand what I´m talking about.And I´m surely not promoting anything, I´m simply loving that guy, he´s my techno god!!! :bowdown:

hey kat:

hope you and bruno can make it-if you do decide to come-don't wear your clogs-i don't want to hear any excuses for not being able to dance your asses off! and if you can't make it-i look forward to reading a post about your trip to prague

yes! of course.. i cannot wait for prague!

and it's boris, silly. ;)

The sickest techno DJ for me is Dave Clarke :bow:

Next time I see him I am goingto try and talk him into coming to NYC. After his set last week he came down to talk to the crowd, time I went to talk to him and get a pen out the guy was gone.

yup....1st Dave Clarke....then Chris Liebing :)