Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is having 'it' worth it???

ok so like I had a friend come to me and ask me if I thought that having sex, while she is 18, worth it? She has had sex but only with her boyfriend and she wants to kinda play around now that she is out of Highschool. So is it WORTH it to play around? Is it worth getting on the pill to have sex with a dude you just met at the club????

Originally posted by deelove:

ok so like I had a friend come to me and ask me if I thought that having sex, while she is 18, worth it? She has had sex but only with her boyfriend and she wants to kinda play around now that she is out of Highschool. So is it WORTH it to play around? Is it worth getting on the pill to have sex with a dude you just met at the club????

ITS DEFFINALTY NOT OKAY TO PLAY AROUND, THAT IS DISGUISTING, DO U KNOW OF ALL THE DIEASES THAT ARE OUT THERE, BE SAFE AND ALWAYS WEAR A CONDOM, THE PILL IS NOT ENOUGH

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

Are you kidding me?

cwm25.gif

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TO IMMATURE TO UNDERSTAND, WHY WOULD YOU WANNA FUCK AROUND WITH SOME STRANGER FROM A CLUB

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

to each their own...judge not lest ye shall be judged.

but...I personally would not recommend sleeping around...making out is a different story.

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

thats ok if she considers playin around turning herself into a whore ... althought many of us have had one night stands ... those who live in glass houses .,.. but dont make it into a regular thing ... if she goes into it thinkin . i'ma get on teh pill so i can go fuck as many guys at SF as i want .. i say .,.. ummmm ... ewwwww .. gross ... yuck ... dont be a hoe .. !

its completely unattractive ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I'm not really sure what to say to this. I do not want to come across as judgemental to those who have experienced lots of casual sex. In no way is what I'm saying intended that way.

But there is one thing I absolutely need to say. Sex without a condom...BIG NO NO. HUGE NO NO. MASSIVE NO NO. Nothing is worth finding out a few weeks/months whatever later that you have a disease, whether it's one that will kill you or won't kill you. I've burried FAR too many friends to even conceive of the notion of a stranger going down this path. Please please tell your friend not to.

I'm going to quote a friend here who works with AIDS advocacy/safety and fund raising in CA. She sent this to myself and others on Dec 1st, world AIDS day....

"Don't worry. I'm not going to fling statistics at you. You have internet

access. You listen to the news. I'm not going to burden you with personal

stories of loss on this listserv. We've all faced grief and pain. And I'd

never be so condescending as to lecture you about what kind of choices you

make about sex or drug use.

I will ask you this, though - I ask that you take care of yourselves and

inform yourselves. Be the man who can embrace the kind of strength that

ensures his partners are protected. Be the woman who can love herself enough

to insist on that. If you do use, then learn to make clear choices about how

and when. Be fearless and gently honest with yourself and with the people

you care about."

I think that last line says it all. Tell your friend to be honest with herself about what her mind/heart and body REALLY want. Sex for sex's sake has its place. But living your life and moulding your life in such a way that you believe sex is more important than finding another you can respect, feel delight with, conect with and find joy with is not, in any way shape or form "worth it."

Hell, if she wants that...take her down to the Pink Pussy Cat and buy her "The Bunny" for the holidays ;-)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Does it always have to lead to actual sex?

Nope, but I think that's a different discussion :-)

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

whatever rocks yer boat...

If ur up for casual, meaningless, only-for-pleasure sex, I'm not gonna tell u not to do it, but just be safe, really safe -specially if ur w a stranger u just met.

And Apotheosis is right.. Doesn't always have to lead to sex... -the first night- hehehe cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

I wouldn't judge anyone. Everyone here has had some dream about picking up some hot male/female somewhere and taking them home.

Some may have turned their fantacy into reality.

I think you should just be aware that most of the time your dreams are better off being left as a dream. Real life is very different.

Can you really seperate sex and emotion?

Will you wind up falling in love and getting hurt? Or will the other party fall in love with you? Will you wind up hurting someone?

Just concider all the possibilities, and be safe.

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Originally posted by raver_mania:

to each their own...judge not lest ye shall be judged.

but...I personally would not recommend sleeping around...making out is a different story.

VERY good call... I mean, she wants to go out and have experiences -- that's all good... long as she takes all things in moderation and protects herself, isn't that all that should matter? Long as she's safe, happy, and mature enough to consider the implications of her actions, more power to her.

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Amen ooana, very well put! I say if she wants to go out and have some anonymous sexual experiences, fine, but just be safe about it... If some guy even bats an eye about putting on a condom, boot him out the door! No one else has mentioned this, but going home with some random guy from a club can be dangerous for reasons other than STDs - there are a lot of psychos running around out there.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Sex is something that is over with the orgasm. The consequences, however, often haunt you for life.

I recommend getting a vibrator and keeping the screwing to those you know and are going out with.... not random guys who you meet in clubs.

And even if you get away lucky and dont get anything, you get this paranoia after it happens, since no protection is 100% full proof. SO if an hour (ok, sometimes its more) of fun worth a month of paranoia, being scared your pregnant, or got some disease, or something???

If you can answer yes, then please go right ahead... but keep this in mind

Dima