Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanksgiving Eve?

thisrocks4u

walked in and out of a bunch of places last nite including studio, tangerine and tao....i was really dissapointed. vegas was pretty dead and when there was a crowd it was 10:1 guy/girl.

I am from north jersey / NY area and Thanksgiving Eve is one of the biggest party nites of the year. I guess this is just an East Coast thing?

OPM was 10:1 the OTHER way around and CRACKALACKIN - should have went there ;)

Also, I too am from North Jersey (Maplewood) and T-Day EVE is HUGE, but that is a locals bar tradition all around the country, not just East Coast. A lot of people return home to visit family and the day before the holiday is the perfect time to meet old friends at the local spot.

HOWEVER unlike NJ and other local hangouts, VEGAS ROCKS Thanksgiving weekend! The clubs that open Thanksgiving night are usually jam packed. Then the whole weekend is off the hook. In most other areas, this is one of the slowest weekends of the year.

Vegas flips the script so enjoy yourself. I can guarantee Tao and OPM will be CRAZY tonight (especially after midnight) and then Friday/Saturday will bring out all the freaks to the hot spots!