Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IN ONE YEAR, WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok:

i plan on opening my own club . . .

all of you are invited . . .

We'd better be or else you'd better have some great security!!! lol, j/k

Hopefully in a year, I'll be back in school to get my studying Accounting, going to eggmoks club, knowing where the hell my relationship with my ex is going, have my new apartment and finally see what the hell the new '02 Acura Integra looks like so I can figure it if I'm getting it or not!!!

Any further questions?

(Save them til tonight)

------------------

"Same shyt different day"

"Uhm. . . Whaddaya mean you're to tired to go tonight?. . .

Grepanelli for SexOnThaWkEnds Entatainment Inc.

AIM - Gre1P

Dec 23, 2201, here we go

I can feel the heat of the sun, I hear the ocean waves against the beach. Look around to realize just how much I admire nude beaches….. all of a sudden i hear voice of my roommate– “ wake up, wake the fuck up paul! It’s 6:00 a.m., you’ll late to work!â€

damnnnn

[This message has been edited by sosultan (edited 12-13-2000).]

Damn... and I am gonna miss it... I think I'll come back from Czech just for a vacation to see "Club Eggmok" and dancing men and women in thongs... sounds terrific smile.gifsmile.gif LOL

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

originally posted by amalkav:

Damn... and I am gonna miss it... I think I'll come back from Czech just for a vacation to see "Club Eggmok" and dancing men and women in thongs... sounds terrific LOL

lucie, you're gonna have to make a special appearance just for me . . .

it wouldn't be the same without you . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

wow this question scares me sometimes, it's our superstition (well in my culture anyways) that you should'nt discuss wher eyou see yourself in a year, so much shit can happen before then and its 'kinda jinx in way but hey here goes my prediction.. i will have graduated from the hellish program that is my life right now, i will have gotten my license to practice medicine and be makin mad loot, hopefully livin outside of a metropolitan area like boston, philly, or ny.

i will be working as primary medical professional at Club Eggmok, makin sure you crazy clubbers are safe and seizure/pass out free. what do ya think eggmok, pay me a good fee, i'll be there takin care of everyone for ya and that will keep the cops off your ass. holla.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

wow this question scares me sometimes, it's our superstition (well in my culture anyways) that you should'nt discuss wher eyou see yourself in a year, so much shit can happen before then and its 'kinda jinx in way but hey here goes my prediction.. i will have graduated from the hellish program that is my life right now, i will have gotten my license to practice medicine and be makin mad loot, hopefully livin outside of a metropolitan area like boston, philly, or ny.

i will be working as primary medical professional at Club Eggmok, makin sure you crazy clubbers are safe and seizure/pass out free. what do ya think eggmok, pay me a good fee, i'll be there takin care of everyone for ya and that will keep the cops off your ass. holla.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

SPYZ!!! How could you say that?! Don't think noone see's how angry you are.. WHat's WRONG?

AND SaF.... whatever... I'm in the med. profession too! smile.gif Anyway, In one year I will be making ALOT of money and be VERY happy!

I will be modeling for VS catalog's and modeling ETC.... VERY HAPPY smile.gif

posted by safitamace319:

ok you're hired . . .

as long as you make sure you take good care of crackorn because he tends to need that kind of help . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.