Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Laurent Garnier

if anyone is interested, cmj.com has his show from centro-fly a couple of weeks back up if you want to check it out

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

mr sick, i do indeed have that set of jeff and laurent. (the three of us go way back, so i feel comfortable calling them by their first names.) el oh el

anyway, my gripe with you is teasing me with these clips. what do i have to do to get that set of sven's that you left a clip of yesterday?

i've got some decent live sets for trade if you're interested.

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Originally posted by wizard:

mr sick, i do indeed have that set of jeff and laurent. (the three of us go way back, so i feel comfortable calling them by their first names.) el oh el

anyway, my gripe with you is teasing me with these clips. what do i have to do to get that set of sven's that you left a clip of yesterday?

i've got some decent live sets for trade if you're interested.

stephen

just check me out on napster. ill hook you up. my napster name is pillpill. ill probably be on at night around 6ish.

------------------

"I want my two dollars!"

You are pillpill! smile.gif Your name always comes up when I do searches...you have so much good stuff!! Unfortunately..my sis DL a dr.dre song and I was banned from napster..I use the napigator...so I can't hotlist anyone etc..

My name on there is LLLori...I have some interesting stuff as well..

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by Jilly:

You are pillpill! smile.gif Your name always comes up when I do searches...you have so much good stuff!! Unfortunately..my sis DL a dr.dre song and I was banned from napster..I use the napigator...so I can't hotlist anyone etc..

My name on there is LLLori...I have some interesting stuff as well..

-J

you can unban yourself from napser. just download this program and follow the directions in the text file.

------------------

"I want my two dollars!"

note: this garnier set is excellent, primo quality music. if i may make a comparison, it sounds like he is bringing to techno, what LTJ Bukem brought to D&B with his last release. really nice, really inovative stuff.

dig it

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...