Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ski Trip???

Yo, I'd def. be in for that, provided someone would pick up my city dwelling, no car havin' self.

Where though? Hunter? The Pocanos? Vermont?

A day? A weekend? I think we need someone to organize it.

A day trip would probably be best. Def. the easiest to do. Weekends are crowded but at least no one would have to take off work. How bout, Sat, Jan 6th?

------------------

BACSig2.gif

lol i have one thing to say :

"BEAUTYFUL MOUNT AIRY LODGE, ALL YOU HAVE TO BRING IS YOUR LOVE OF EVERYTHING"

lol GO THERE GO THERE.. I have this dream of going in that champaign hot tub!!! SOMEONE GET ME A ROOOOM! i wanna know how u get up in that thing..

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol i have one thing to say :

"BEAUTYFUL MOUNT AIRY LODGE, ALL YOU HAVE TO BRING IS YOUR LOVE OF EVERYTHING"

lol GO THERE GO THERE.. I have this dream of going in that champaign hot tub!!! SOMEONE GET ME A ROOOOM! i wanna know how u get up in that thing..

I love those cheesy-ass commercials. I wanna go there to sometime. Perhaps that should be our ski destination.

And then whoever posted that they were in for the Clubnyc orgy meetup could go there too!

------------------

BACSig2.gif

I am SOooooo into this idea, but Won't really be able to until after the new year. Maybe a group off us carless peeps could split a rental.

Miss Kittie: I can help you get your feet under you on the slpoes, but I think structured lessons will help you enjoy it so much more.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

I'm up for a trip.

Just got a house at Mt. Snow and went up "snow blading" last weekend. I have to say the conditions are awesome for pre-season. This is gonna be a great season.

Also, if you want some great skiing, book a trip to Whistler/Blackcomb (north of Vermont). It's the best skiing in North America. I went last year and also just booked a week there in January through http://www.skican.com. They definitely have the best prices -- about $1100 for 1 week with air, lifts, and lodging (slopeside, ski-in/ski-out).

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

Originally posted by DaVe:

I'm up for a trip.

Just got a house at Mt. Snow and went up "snow blading" last weekend. I have to say the conditions are awesome for pre-season. This is gonna be a great season.

Also, if you want some great skiing, book a trip to Whistler/Blackcomb (north of Vermont). It's the best skiing in North America. I went last year and also just booked a week there in January through <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.skican.com." TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.skican.com.</A> They definitely have the best prices -- about $1100 for 1 week with air, lifts, and lodging (slopeside, ski-in/ski-out).

HEY DAVE wanna teach me how to ski? i never been ski'n before hehehe

lol i'll sit in the lodge and hold the walls up and keep the fire burning.. I still like the mount ari lodge idea though.. those hunnymoon rooms look INSANE!!

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

I'VE BEEN TO MOUNT AIRY LODGE!

When I was a kid, I went with my parents on vacation. If you want to go to a place and just get wacked out and not really ski- then that's the place to go. But otherwise, let it go. It's straight out of the 70's lodge era. I think Hunter would be the best place to go for a day trip.

If this trip is planned between Jan. 1st and Jan. 8th, I'm in and I might even have a car to boot. cwm29.gif

------------------

I've got plans, lots of 'em.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

HEY DAVE wanna teach me how to ski? i never been ski'n before hehehe

lol i'll sit in the lodge and hold the walls up and keep the fire burning.. I still like the mount ari lodge idea though.. those hunnymoon rooms look INSANE!!

Free ski lessons for eveyone!!! Actually, I'm really big into ski blading now -- if you rollerblade, you'll pick it up very easily.

Mt. Airy Lodge -- don't they have those cheesy commercials? If we get the honeymoon suites, how are we going to decide who shares what room?

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

Free ski lessons for eveyone!!! Actually, I'm really big into ski blading now -- if you rollerblade, you'll pick it up very easily.

Mt. Airy Lodge -- don't they have those cheesy commercials? If we get the honeymoon suites, how are we going to decide who shares what room?

lol i have never been rollerblading... <~~LOSERRR..

LoL well if we have the orgy like planned.. we all share one big room?? hahaha jk

WHO WANTS TO ROOOOOM WITH ME ::shakes ass really fast::

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

OOHHH skiing!!!!!! I went last Saturday to Okemo in Vermont and had a blast! The mountain isn't the greatest but the snow was awsome. This IS going to be a great season! Mt. Snow is really great. I am working the X-Games there and can't wait. Honestly though a weekend meetup sounds a lot better than to just go up to a mountain for a day. Since we are all gonna be on the slopes, we wont see eachother. I am all for a weekend at Mount Airy Lodge though. Haven't been there but heard it was sweet. A friend of mine had the honeymoon suite with the champagne. He said its like a split level apartment. You just jump into the jacuzzii from the second level. Plus, we can get a really good group rate if we actually organize this thing smile.gif Keep me updated guys!

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by crossymaster:

If you make it Vanilla Stoli instead of Baileys I'll teach you biggrin.gif

BAC

Ill be *EXTREMELY* happy to accomodate you. But Im still bringing the Baileys...hehe! cwm35.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by petrol:

Miss Kittie: I can help you get your feet under you on the slpoes, but I think structured lessons will help you enjoy it so much more.

Ill take you up on that too! I love all the helpfulness from you guys. But if I get hurt, someone better be redy to take care of my whiny lil ass! hahah

Im deff down but I cant do a week vacation deal . Im thinkin maybe a 3 or 4 day weekend will be more like it!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I'm up for a trip.

Also, if you want some great skiing, book a trip to Whistler/Blackcomb (north of Vermont). It's the best skiing in North America.

urmmm - I think DaVe means Vancouver, not Vermont... I swore I'd never go back to Whistler again after having been RAINED on while skiing.... have to say though the ski area is great if you like bowls and double diamonds, and if it's not raining. pubs are pretty good too... smile.gif

i'm def. into it and wouldn't mind organizing....but not 'til after the holidays, not that there's any time anyway....we were thinking hunter b/c even though it's not the best ski resort it's close and has a fun bar scene. I used to do a house in Mt.Snow, VT but it's a four hour drive and the bar scene isn't that great, imo....so i think hunter it should be...we will have a nutty time!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!