Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ecstacy alternatives anyone?????????

MikeMc

I'm really sick of doin E. . .It is way too Xpensive to drink all nite at a club, I blow like 100+ $$$ easily if I drink, does anyone out there have any alternatives other than E to keep me dancing into the AFTERHOURS??????

cwm44.gif

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

is it really 300?

or are you rounding up?

about the e alternatives...

theres supposed to be some legal drug thats just like e, last longer then the dosages we get today and is legal. something like 2ct7 or some shit. vj64(think thats his user name) had a lot of info on it

still havent' been able to get ahold of 2cb

theres always speed

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 12-12-2000).]

Before I started taking E, I used to pop a few caffeine pills. Those worked well. I thought they wouldn't work anymore but when I was pledging a sorority, we all took them to stay awake and they worked well too. In fact, I took a few pills about an hour ago since I am pulling an all-nighter for my astronomy class. The best legal stuff by far. If you can get some ritalin.... nah i'm just kidding smile.gif But try caffeine pills.

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by umassclubberny:

If you can get some ritalin.... nah i'm just kidding

one step aheada ya biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I don't see the connection between E and blowing money on drinks? If you're talking about water, it's easy to spend the 3 or 4 dollars for the first bottle, stash it somewhere, and then refill it in the bathroom when you get thirsty.

Speed keeps you going even better than E will - I took it once accidentally thinking it was ecstasy. A little goes a long way though, you don't want to be awake for the next 4 days, and the comedown is rough. But I'd rather spend cash on Red Bull or something than take speed again. :P You shouldn't really need the drugs to have a good time and dance all night, even though they help.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

at the meeting last nite they told us 300 new speakers. . .currently they only have 12 subwoofers on the main floor, and now they are goin to put in 80~!. . .everyone's ears will b ringin for weeks. . .thanks for the advice umass. . .what are some good energy pills that they sell at GNC??????

------------------

Sound Factory Fridays are BACK~!. . .Level 4 is open, New 300 speaker digital system on the main floor. . .STRENGTH GUEST LIST FOR REDUCED ADMISSON. . .for info call Mike at 201-883-4242 or 201-488-5305

thanks pfloyd, alie. . .

------------------

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

theres supposed to be some legal drug thats just like e, last longer then the dosages we get today and is legal. something like 2ct7 or some shit. vj64(think thats his user name) had a lot of info on it

2ct7 is a major hallucinogen and probably wouldn't be very conducive to dancing. The user reviews I read on Erowid all said there was a lot of body load, plus it makes most people puke. It is supposed to give awesome visuals though, better than mushrooms or acid.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Originally posted by MikeMc:

at the meeting last nite they told us 300 new speakers. . .currently they only have 12 subwoofers on the main floor, and now they are goin to put in 80~!. . .everyone's ears will b ringin for weeks. . .thanks for the advice umass. . .what are some good energy pills that they sell at GNC??????

pick up stacker2's or ripped fuels at gnc they work real well

also ephedrine works much much better, but have to be careful cuz it makes your heart race

------------------

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by a691vcc:

itz called GHB.

forgot about that too

damn

smile.gif

------------------

hmr3.gif

GHB=OD. . .we almost had to call an ambulance last time we fucked w/ that SHIT~!. . .GHB is scary. . .my boy was out for 5 hours. . .we honestly thought he was dead. . .we were smackin him in the face an feedin him sugar an soda, he was puking it up an started convulsing. . .so I don't think GHB is a SAFE alternative. . .

------------------

Ephenadrine!! I took 3 of those pills one night.. I came back home around 8am.... I could not fall asleep. That was the first time I went sober with no drugs and alcohol. Go to GNC they got them. Ask one of the people there to show you the different brands. It works well... Good luck.

Karch

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by cubano43:

Ephredrine 3 that too much. 2 will be enough. A mild E hit.

i've taken as many as 12 in a night which is really stupid and i was up as a result forever

------------------

hmr3.gif

IN ORDER TO DO GHB, YOU MUST FEAR GHB.OBVIOUSLY IF YOU THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS DEAD FOR FIVE HOURS, THEN YOUR A RANK AMATEUR AT BEST. DON'T COME TO THE PARTY IF YOU CAN'T DEAL. LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHIT BEFORE YOU GO CAPPING UP 3CAPS LIKE AN ASSSHOLE. IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING YOU MIGHT HAVE ENJOYED THE RIDE.STICK STACKER2 LIGHTWEIGHTS, OR BETER YET WHY DON'T YOU DRINK ALL NITE AND THEN DO ABOUT FIVE MAJOR MOUNDS OF k.

Originally posted by evovr6:

Ritalin is no good if you don't have ADD/ADHD you can get terets. Bad news man.

w/ chronic use

------------------

hmr3.gif

effedrins are always good, they will keep you awake for a long time, and if youre sick or E you are doing it way tooooo much, just do it once a month or everyother month and you will have a sick time and not get sick of it

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

effedrins + weed

effedrins = speed

weed = that euphoric feeling

kinda strange but worked well for me smile.gif

nice safe alternative to cwm29.gif ing

and if you want to last to AfterHours...just go real late........

PS just a personal question if you dont mind

how long have you been doing E - so it doesnt hit you anymore? (how heavy was your usage?)

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com