Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It Just Me Or Is Jp Over Rated Now

no offense babe but what rock did you crawl out from under lol? Most people have been saying he has been overrated since three years ago and was on top 6 years ago. Dif strokes for dif folks. I like my music hard and JP gives it to me that way. No I dont think he is anywhere near the best dj or GOD like some of these clueless kids, but on his good nights he holds it down. Plus whenever i attend a JP party I end up seeing random people I havent seen in a long time. It's expected.

Is It Just Me Or Is Jp Over Rated Now Ive Heard Him A Few Times And If I Was Rolling Or Did A Bump Or 5 Of K I Would Prob Liked It But People Come On 3 Years Ago He Was Ontop But Not Anymore Yet People Still Think Hes God And Will Pay Like 70 To See Him Anyone Else Here Feelin Me?

Jp is more overrated that tsettos! Nuff said

n im not saying that they suck im just saying they r overrated ;)

o no no no please get started :gang: hehehe

LOL OK JUST CUS U ASKED SO NICELY ;)

WELL THE LAST TIME I HEARD HIM WAS THE SUMMER AT ABYSS WE HAD A RETRO NIGHT I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE GOOD CUS RETRO IS HIS "THING" SO HE DROPED TRAIN WREAK AFTER TRAIN WREAK HE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WHEN SOMEONE WOULD ASK FOR A REQUEST LIKE FOR EXAMPLE SANDSTORM HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE IT WHO DOESNT BRING THE CLASSICS TO A RETRO NIGHT HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE FORGOT FINAL CHAPTER TO LOL AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF BETWEEN 'MIXS' HE WAS LAYIN ACROSS THE BOOTH WITH HIS ARMS HOLDING IS HEAD UP WTF LOL EVER SINCE THEN IM BOYCOTTING HIM LOL THATS MY 2 CENTS

WELL THE LAST TIME I HEARD HIM WAS THE SUMMER AT ABYSS WE HAD A RETRO NIGHT I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BE GOOD CUS RETRO IS HIS "THING" SO HE DROPED TRAIN WREAK AFTER TRAIN WREAK HE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE AND WHEN SOMEONE WOULD ASK FOR A REQUEST LIKE FOR EXAMPLE SANDSTORM HE SAID HE DIDNT HAVE IT WHO DOESNT BRING THE CLASSICS TO A RETRO NIGHT HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE FORGOT FINAL CHAPTER TO LOL AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF BETWEEN 'MIXS' HE WAS LAYIN ACROSS THE BOOTH WITH HIS ARMS HOLDING IS HEAD UP WTF LOL EVER SINCE THEN IM BOYCOTTING HIM LOL THATS MY 2 CENTS

well no offense to tsettos but santana and his diggin in the crates party is the best when it comes to old school and if u add klutch to that mix u have one HOT party

any dj can be overrated, its all about you who follow and who is in your time. i been to alot of JP and Tsettos Parties. i love both djs, denny more cause he is more local and he is the people kind of dj. they both play sick shit for the people that follow them. yes JP has his off nights but thats at clubs that are not his home. now that he is out of factory he needs to step up and please everyone that goes to see him, wherever he is. both djs have alot of talent, and talent that many djs will never have. JP held down SF for years and Denny held down Tempts for years. NOTHING will ever come close to what these clubs were like, NOTHING. the energy from both these places was incredible. But again it is all what you are into, and to me both of these djs were great to me and will always be. but Denny is on top of the list for me.

thanks

jack Z

ok wait a sec

#1...Denny has never dropped Sandstorm at ANY of his classics nites so i am not shocked for the fact that he didn't bring it

#2...When Denny does a Classics nites...they are mostly designed around Tempts Classics and with that being said..Sandstorm is a BUNKA Classic and one of Santana's Signature tunes from back in the day

#3..its time to retire Final Chapter. There are sooo many Macaluso tracks better then Final Chapter. If you don't think so then you are part of the 85% of this board who is musically challanged

if you work for abyss...one of the last things you wanna do is talk shit about a DJ who helped put Abyss on the Map

...cuz bottom line is you never know when you will be workin Tsettos again

HMMMMM i think is the other way arround if it wasnt for abyss tsettos would have never made it ... again nothing against the dude just giving my opinion

if you work for abyss...one of the last things you wanna do is talk shit about a DJ who helped put Abyss on the Map

...cuz bottom line is you never know when you will be workin Tsettos again

I KNOW HE USED TO DJ THE FRIDAYS I THINK BACK IN THE DAY BUT THE LAST TIME I HEARD HIM I WAS NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL