Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday nite in NYC?? what's good??

I'm looking for a club that is packed with girls, i don't care about music, as long as the club has a dancefloor, must be a dancing place....

Cielo has a party on tuesdays?

new york city on tuesday november 29th 2005 Robots presents Pier Bucci w/ Damian Lazarus:

In various guises (Monne Automne, Skipsapiens, Mambotur), Pier Bucci has quietly honed his craft through collaborations with Chile-based compadres such as Luciano, racking up envelope-pushing tracks while furthering his homeland's claim as techno's new world. Bucci's brilliant solo release Familia weaves intricately clipped micro-rhythms, ethereal vocals, and fluid, refractive melodies into what is arguably the year's best electronic-music album. For tonight's rare US performance, he performs live on hardware, along with DJ Damian Lazarus, whose Crosstown Rebels imprint released Familia. (MG)

flavorpill pick's cielo as the place to be on this tuesday night

new york city on tuesday november 29th 2005 Robots presents Pier Bucci w/ Damian Lazarus:

In various guises (Monne Automne, Skipsapiens, Mambotur), Pier Bucci has quietly honed his craft through collaborations with Chile-based compadres such as Luciano, racking up envelope-pushing tracks while furthering his homeland's claim as techno's new world. Bucci's brilliant solo release Familia weaves intricately clipped micro-rhythms, ethereal vocals, and fluid, refractive melodies into what is arguably the year's best electronic-music album. For tonight's rare US performance, he performs live on hardware, along with DJ Damian Lazarus, whose Crosstown Rebels imprint released Familia. (MG)

flavorpill pick's cielo as the place to be on this tuesday night

i would have to agree with this too!

also, Soho323 finally got some good talent and a decent all around party on Tuesday.

.thejass. re-view robots present damian lazarus & pier bucci (live) @ cielo nov. 29th 2005

rain rain go away please come back another day:

and if you don’t then let you wash away all the flakes

the subtle accentuation of line and color:

thank you debby

a seamless robotic familia set versus the rebellious track selection:

the question of the night was whether you preferred set’s of combined invisible overlapping sounds or set’s of diverse tracks that stand on their own? pier bucci’s seamless live set had me on the dance floor with my eyes closed-truly hearing the sounds and feeling the excitement from this scorching south american producer. i believe that damian lazarus wants to give crowds something thrilling, extraordinary and diverse-his rebellious experimental conflation of unique track selections should be commended. nick ac concluded the evening and reminded me that the evil leader robot has the best closing tracks in his record bag.

was it a good party?:

yeah-it was a good party! that’s all it comes down to! life is about experiences and being able to reflect upon those experiences-going out on a tuesday night and working wednesday on 3 hours and 15 minutes of sleep was well worth it!

a little more discipline is required before we have another men’s night out:

when competing against machines-i need the power of ten men and the strength to swing two hammers at once if i am going to be invited to the executive club again!