Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PACHA NEW YORK : Steve Angello & Sebastian Ingrosso + Jose Nunez : Saturday, Dec. 10

Hahaha when I see the two guys start randomly stripping I guess I'll know who it is and I will GLADLY shake your hand. Glowball-- the first month and especially week will be VERY VERY tight, so I am sure that there will be no exceptions with the dress code this time

LOL:yuck: dam i love just clubbing in some nice jeans a pair of white diesel a nice well fitted shirt and there ya go!! Dont get me wrong dressing up is cool but just cant move freely!

Also.. in case this isn't known: Anybody with sneakers, jeans, or anything of the sort will not be considered dressed properly and will not be allowed in.

no sneakers sounds on point........but u make me laugh saying they wont allow jeans......whoever is giving u this info is a dumbass.......or maybe ur just pulling it out of ur ass......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pacha can do whatever they want for a few months since it will be the place to be. Once all the hype dies down and Pacha becomes "just another club" I think they'll have a hard time putting 2,500 people through the doors every Fri & Sat night if they expect people to dress up, especially when the summer rolls around. As previously stated, Crobar tried doing that in the beginning and look at them now...

The best part is you can wear whatever you want at Pacha in Ibiza which when it's all said & done will turn out to be the infinitely better club....

Pacha can do whatever they want for a few months since it will be the place to be. Once all the hype dies down and Pacha becomes "just another club" I think they'll have a hard time putting 2,500 people through the doors every Fri & Sat night if they expect people to dress up, especially when the summer rolls around. As previously stated, Crobar tried doing that in the beginning and look at them now...

The best part is you can wear whatever you want at Pacha in Ibiza which when it's all said & done will turn out to be the infinitely better club....

Well said@!!!