Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tao

doc2be

Going on my annual vegas trip 12/29-1/2. I've heard a little about TAO. How is this spot? is it in the mold of PURE or more of an ultra lounge? What type of music? What night would be best Thursday, Friday or Sunday? What are their bottle service requirements and prices (Skyy)? Was the service worth it?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, just too excited about vegas NYE!!

P.S. would love the opinions of the professionals as well the more casual club goers

Going on my annual vegas trip 12/29-1/2. I've heard a little about TAO. How is this spot? is it in the mold of PURE or more of an ultra lounge? What type of music? What night would be best Thursday, Friday or Sunday? What are their bottle service requirements and prices (Skyy)? Was the service worth it?

P.S. would love the opinions of the professionals as well the more casual club goers

Ill bump two threads for you bro. We were reporting on it months before it ever opened. Still love it. Also Jet over to Jet that weekend, and Pure n Tangerine.

Tao is quickly becoming the best nightclub in Las Vegas. It is niether a "mold of Pure" or an ultra lounge. Tao is a restaurant/nightclub combination with the restaurant being located on the bottom 2 stories and the nightclub located on the upper 2 stories. There is also a lounge located on the lower floor that is very intimate. The type of music played in the main room on is mainly top 40 mixed with some electronica and occasional rock. The mood in the lounge is set by mainly house or some form of it along with top 40.

Of the nights that you listed, Saturday will be the busiest due to the New Year's Eve holiday. Thursday will be the most calm in comparison to the other days. On a general night, bottle prices start at $325 and the bottle ratio is 4people per bottle. For the New Year's weekend, bottle prices will definitely be increased along with bottle minimums. Bottle service is always best at a top venue because it allows you to have your own private space amongst the ocean of clubgoers. If you would like to reserve VIP access to Tao, or have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.