Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DGModels dog now models!

elevatedflow

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys know marko has a tripod set up in his room..pointed @ his bed...

and no...its not for the ladies..its for the doggie

lol the tripizzle has many uses... and you and two of your friends are very familiar booster...

yo when were those pics taken... he was on juice when we saw him in august....

a year come new years...

2 things ..

1. the dog is damn cute, but i dont see any doggy wang in that pic. Regardless of wang out or not .. that is what makes being a dog the shit, you can lick ya own nuts and your dressing him is preventing him from his god given right as a dog to lick his own nuts!

2. Spending money on a designer dog tote is evil, wrong and sad. I am going to say the whole starving people schpeal .. seriously .. how much was that doggy bag huh!? ... you dont think there is some lil girl out there in some ghetto who could use a toy or something ... shame on you!

above all .. the dog is cute

2 things ..

1. the dog is damn cute, but i dont see any doggy wang in that pic. Regardless of wang out or not .. that is what makes being a dog the shit, you can lick ya own nuts and your dressing him is preventing him from his god given right as a dog to lick his own nuts!

2. Spending money on a designer dog tote is evil, wrong and sad. I am going to say the whole starving people schpeal .. seriously .. how much was that doggy bag huh!? ... you dont think there is some lil girl out there in some ghetto who could use a toy or something ... shame on you!

above all .. the dog is cute

That Burberry bag was a gift from one of my ex-bosses who happens to be a an extremely wealthy person, and his siste-in-law owned a little boutique that carried designer foofoo dog products. so he got it at cost, and gave it to me as a gift when I got the dog.

i would never spend $350.00 on a designer dog bag because he trashed the thing. Now a designer bag for myself? that is another story. But have no fear, I"m not on the Paris Hilton bandwagon. My Perrito's are spoiled but not that much.

Speaking of underpriviledged children, You don't have to tell me, because as we speak (post) I am in the process packing up my 6th jumbo bag of older clothes and toys that I won't be using to donate to Salvation army and a local church. Half of these things have tags but Christmas is coming and I'm sure the stuffed animals, sega genesis, pstation 1, and countless boardgames as well as over 25 pairs of shoes and VERY nice clothes will put koolaid smiles on peoples faces.

kind of Ironic...

but yea, I'm on day 3 of project clean out the room and do something good all at the same time.

That Burberry bag was a gift from one of my ex-bosses who happens to be a an extremely wealthy person, and his siste-in-law owned a little boutique that carried designer foofoo dog products. so he got it at cost, and gave it to me as a gift when I got the dog.

i would never spend $350.00 on a designer dog bag because he trashed the thing. Now a designer bag for myself? that is another story. But have no fear, I"m not on the Paris Hilton bandwagon. My Perrito's are spoiled but not that much.

Speaking of underpriviledged children, You don't have to tell me, because as we speak (post) I am in the process packing up my 6th jumbo bag of older clothes and toys that I won't be using to donate to Salvation army and a local church. Half of these things have tags but Christmas is coming and I'm sure the stuffed animals, sega genesis, pstation 1, and countless boardgames as well as over 25 pairs of shoes and VERY nice clothes will put koolaid smiles on peoples faces.

kind of Ironic...

but yea, I'm on day 3 of project clean out the room and do something good all at the same time.

My apologies for being short there .. i should have asked the details before gettin all in a huff ... and god bless you for your kindness. Im also glad to hear that your dog trashed it ... f'n 350 for a doggie bag :banghead:

My apologies for being short there .. i should have asked the details before gettin all in a huff ... and god bless you for your kindness. Im also glad to hear that your dog trashed it ... f'n 350 for a doggie bag :banghead:

It's ok.. I feel the same way.

Spoiling your pets are cute but there is definately a limit. Recently I saw a Kiosk in the mall for faux-diamond personalized dog and cat collars 50 bucks and up, then tank tops with dumb sayings on them for chi-wawa's for like 35 bucks and up.. its like 20 cents of material.

ridiculousssssssssssssss