Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night @ FUN

crommy

It was great meeting everyone at the meetup last night.

To all those who didn't make it to FUN, well, it was fun.

Great music, from all the DJs who spun. Everyone kept on saying, "can you imagine hearing this at Twilo?"

I had a better time in the two hours at FUN than the six hours I spent at Twilo last Friday for Deep Dish.

Despite the lack of a cabaret license, there was much dancing going on. there was a great crowd of people there too. and you could actually hold a conversation with someone without screaming (too loud)

And despite my lack of sleep, I am surprising upbeat this morning. must be the good vibes and energy carrying over from last night.

Mario: great pictures! thanks for posting them so fast.

See ya'll at Sven Vath Friday

i second danielle's thoughts! fucking sick time with some great peeps. out till 4, and well worth it. nice to see everyone there and i will definitely be back.

Diego, great job, both with the party, and driving home, hehe, ima get you some new wipers for your ride bro, my heart can't take that!

Mad time at fun last night guys. Sorry I wasn't more into it... kind of out of it this whole week... frown.gif Had a great time dancing in my own little world though.

Hope to see you guys soon!

Hey I've heard of DJ's building up a crowd... but a build up followed by a blow out is a new one. biggrin.gif

//sariman (aka... little kid)

------------------

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Not everyone understands house music. It's a spiritual thing... a vibe thing... a soul thing.

I sure hope I don't find a Mon and Tues night party, cause now I'm booked

Wed - Fun

Thurs - Liquids, Centro Fly

Fri - Vinyl (or Twilo if someone slamming is there)

Sat - Limelight

Sun - Hatch (Cheetah Downstairs for some 2-step)

When will it end?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Guest cosmicgirl

defnitely had a good time last night! the music was awesome...all my friends had a looooooot of fun too (maybe TOO much fun for some of them!) the space is awesome and the beats were flowing...and it was so good to see everyone! VERY COOL PARTY DIEGO!!!!

------------------

What goes on?!?!

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for coming out to FUN last night. It was nice to finally see the support from some of the ClubNYC peeps.

I had a great time chatting with everyone and I hope you check us out in the near future.

It's all about the music!

Yo Diego, good party...we'll give Mac the smack-down for hangin with lightweights

Anyways when you getting the KOP Project up in there? HAHAH smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you for coming out to FUN last night. It was nice to finally see the support from some of the ClubNYC peeps.

I had a great time chatting with everyone and I hope you check us out in the near future.

It's all about the music!

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Breffini Bar Sat Night

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com