Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kung-fu flicks...

dgmodel

a long time ago i had a collection of kung-fu flicks on vhs that i bought to match up to the wu tang songs... however this was well over ten years ago, and i cant seem to find the vhs tapes and i do not recall the names of ALL the movies... (and too lazy to go through it all again), does anyone know off the top of their head which they were or where to look? i already have shoguns assasin, with the liquid swords intro... so i just need the other six...

a long time ago i had a collection of kung-fu flicks on vhs that i bought to match up to the wu tang songs... however this was well over ten years ago, and i cant seem to find the vhs tapes and i do not recall the names of ALL the movies... (and too lazy to go through it all again), does anyone know off the top of their head which they were or where to look? i already have shoguns assasin, with the liquid swords intro... so i just need the other six...
ghhhost knows all this.. i dont remember the names

but The Kid With The Golden Arm is one of my personal favorites but i dont think it has any Wu Tang references